California Triathlons

Hey all. Just a heads up I'm going to be competing in five or so Triathlons over the next couple months, all throughout California. This will be from about Febuary to April 2014. Just wondered if there are any other California Triathletes that I may run into on the course? Let me know if you are out there!

Also I'll be at the big one in Vegas in April if anyone else will be? 

Comments

• There's not enough money in the world to make me run unless it's for my life.
    But if you run through Monterey, give me a holler!

• As an amorphous mass of flesh and fat, I admire your athletic aspirations. I do not live in CA, but I hope you do well and have fun doing it.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Zuko said:
    Hey all. Just a heads up I'm going to be competing in five or so Triathlons over the next couple months, all throughout California. This will be from about Febuary to April 2014. Just wondered if there are any other California Triathletes that I may run into on the course? Let me know if you are out there!

Also I'll be at the big one in Vegas in April if anyone else will be? 
    Two of my homeys run triathlons, and live here in CA. No idea that they'll participate in Feb-Apr (I think yes for one of them).

This, naturally, is of no help to you; neither of them know much about MUD except they run/swim through it when being active.

Impromptu Bay Area meet ups are fine, though!