The war is on!

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
edited December 2013 in North of Thera
The other Iron Realms games have fired shots across the bow as they aim to beat us in the rankings on TopMudSites! Let's show them who is the greatest by grinding them into dust! (and helping us bring in new players to Achaea)

Here's how you can help:
Simply head over to http://www.achaea.com/vote every 12 hours and click on the "Vote for this site and continue" button! If you're out and about, feel free to do it from school/work/your local coffee shop as well! Every vote helps to bring in fresh blood to the game in the form of new players!

Comments

• I voted. 

i'm a rebel

• You give me a citadel to sail around in and I'll see about giving you some votes.
  • Seven hours later, we have already passed Midkemia and Lusternia.  \m/

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Just Aardwolf to go!
  • Alright. Voted! How long did you say the Truefavours you give for voting last for again?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    What better reward is there than laughing at the decimated remains of our vanquished foes?

(Jokes aside I would if I could, but we're forbidden to give rewards for voting by TopMudSites!)
  • Another Tecton interview (Or Sarapis) on youtube
  • I miss my life-enhancing aura, Tecton.

• Give everyone a TF that logs in. That will be fair.

• Haha. Sadly, its against the rules for them to reward us for voting... I once suggested to Sarapis I think they should give a credit for each vote!
  • TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    We could be sneaky about it... Say: Vote for Achaea! We may not be able to give you a reward for it, but you may be more likely to receive a random credit that we normally give out, like normal.
  • Better yet, can you just give me a button that says "Free credits" and every time I click it I get free credits?.

I don't believe in free credits, I think we all remember how the facebook thing went. Main reason I don't vote anymore is because I don't have hyperlinks enabled in mudlet so the reminder is just an inconvenience instead of a link. But... fiiine, I'll try to throw a bone to achaea twice a day. I think it's a pretty cool guy.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I use to vote but now spend all my time changing class so its on the backburner. Maybe if Tecton made it so each day im a different tri transed class automatically i could vote?
  • edited December 2013
    Honestly I do it enough when I'm not even logged in that I might as well just schedule it as a repeating task on my computer. Edit: reading comprehension for the win.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Tecton said:
    What better reward is there than laughing at the decimated remains of our vanquished foes?

(Jokes aside I would if I could, but we're forbidden to give rewards for voting by TopMudSites!)
    Mayan crowns.

Credits if necessary.

• Another quick tip is to use your smartphone to vote for Achaea. Disconnect from your home wifi (or do it on the road when you're connected to your provider for internet access) and use that to vote.
  • FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    Soooo.....build botnet....and have them all vote?

• FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    I think that's a default win for us though, yes?

• Arador said:
    Just edit the sites of the other games so their links now vote for Achaea.
    Amen. We all know Achaea is the only one that will be around.
  • edited December 2013
    Imperian finally made it to the list! 
  • What is this Aardwolf blasphemy?

Sounds like a bad STD.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • they own this top site... I personally believe they rig the results