Plug.dj Achaea - Be your own DJ for Achaea!

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This doesn't load for me...

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    currently undergoing mantiance but we're sharing videos in the clan

• Back up!
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• It's Friday, witches.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • RULE: Do not play Frozen's "Let It Go".

I haven't even seen the movie and I've still heard that song more times than my own goddamn name.
  • Xith said:
    RULE: Do not play Frozen's "Let It Go".

I haven't even seen the movie and I've still heard that song more times than my own goddamn name.
    As stated, if you truly ban it, I shall become more trolly than you can possibly imagine.

• Xith said:

Let it go, Xith. Let it go.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2014
    That song never bothered me anyway.

Edit: Also, did they reset everyone's accounts? Couldn't log in with my old one.

• Achimrst said:
    Xith said:

Let it go, Xith. Let it go.
    I LOVE THAT SONG!

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Do people still use this? Everytime I log-in there is some lone person playing dubstep. hehe.
  • My job used to allow me to log in. But I was sent back to the store front and can no longer carry my tablet around nor wear my headset, hence why I stopped coming. Sorry :(

• RuthRuth Singapore
    We still use it; it depends on what time of the day you pop in too!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Like 7pm-2am EST there are always a few people on.
    Thanks! There are some of us partying now. :)
  • Better get in here, rockin' the hard stuff.

(jk it's Celtic Woman)
  • Jeslyn said:
    Do people still use this? Everytime I log-in there is some lone person playing dubstep. hehe.
    That would generally be me actually but it's not just dubstep which I really only have a few tracks in that genre lol and I haven't been there in a few days actually lol
  • Well Kerria plays Bollywood stuff, mosr plays lots of EDM, drakon plays thuggish rap, I play terrible dark dance music...

and we we occasionally adhere to a theme like chick rock, spastic crap, foreign music, classic rock, or Disney covers. 

It's good times. 
  • just so you guys know...my avatar is a snowy owl.

260 Notes. (they're like credits)
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Xith said:

and we we occasionally adhere to a theme like chick rock, spastic crap, foreign music, classic rock, or Disney covers. 

That's when I leave. :)
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Should all come join us as we party out into the new year!
  • I shall be playing U2 on a loop.
    Party! Wooot! Come join us! :smiley: 
    It's friday night! Let's get this party started! :)
  • If you are reading this right now, then you obviously have nothing better to do.

So log on and join us. The Achaen world is full of players right now, and only a few people DJing.
  • Well since the servers are down, come join us!!
  • hi, plug.dj/achaea

because i need like minded individuals to bond with.

• Received bad comments about the music I played. Decided to avoid logging in.

• Siduri said:
    Received bad comments about the music I played. Decided to avoid logging in.
    Have you considered getting better taste in music? 

• If memory recalls it was about you constantly playing French music and someone said that they mute it every time your songs come on.
  • Aedin said:
    If memory recalls it was about you constantly playing French music and someone said that they mute it every time your songs come on.
    Seems like a pretty solidly negative comment.