First world problems

Sometimes something happens where we realize life is hard. But in the back our minds we know we'll be alright. Allow me to be the first to present my moan.

Gleaming, leathery golden plates form the flexible, tough armour that protects 
this powerful drake not only from weapons and claws, but from dust and sand, 
common irritants of his desert home. His head is flat, like that of a serpent, 
and is crowned by two sharp, golden horns. His neck is protected by a bony frill 
that flares up and away from his head. Slowly, the drake's head moves from side 
to side, taking in his surroundings with slitted green eyes. Mirroring the 
motion, a long tail fitted with iron spikes sweeps from side to side. Twice the 
size of a warhorse, the drake is outfitted with a leather saddle and bridle of 
sturdy gour leather.

Such a sweet looking mount, I'm bummed because I did not read HELP SHOP OF WONDERS before purchasing my non-flying mount. I was hoping a "drake" would be a flying mount. It wasn't and I'm not reaching out to admin with this post, I am just stating what is obviously a first world problem.

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    This could have gone in The Ranting Menace. :p
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• But it isn't a rant. I'm not entirely bummed. I know a flying mount doesn't have the balance of ring of flying or the durability of an unkillable pet. If this thread succeeds people will rant about first world problems. If it fails then it will disappear, simple as that.

• If I weren't worried about becoming a Cyrenian hoarder, I'd definitely have bought that sweet ride, even though he is ground bound.
  • Wanted to buy that drake and customize it, but then they released the bazaar and I got a sweet looking gargoyle.

Now I can't justify buying the drake.

• Drake's purtier.