Two problems :(

My first problem is I can't log into any of my characters from my computer on either Mudlet or the web client, but I can on my phone.

Second problem...Mudlet now crashes upon opening every single time and I've uninstalled several times but I can't make anything work.

Any ideas? :(

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Varrorr said:

My first problem is I can't log into any of my characters from my computer on either Mudlet or the web client, but I can on my phone.

Second problem...Mudlet now crashes upon opening every single time and I've uninstalled several times but I can't make anything work.

Any ideas? :(

While I can't help you with the second, the first might be the result of too many failed login attempts, which placed a login block on your account. This usually resolves itself within 15 - 30 minutes - but if you have any further issues, just drop an email to support@achaea.com and we'll get you sorted out.

• @Tecton Thanks! I seem to be able to log in on the web client now.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i am sad that this did not end that a female dog is not a variety of problem that you have.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Mishgul Well mudlet IS being a b*tch :/ if that makes you feel better
  • Is there a way to hard-reset the settings in mudlet, that apparently aren't affected by reinstalling?