Projects

I'm not sure about the other Houses, but mine has quite a couple inactive projects and that's mostly due to dormancy.
I believe that the use and accuracy of projects could be greatly increased if more people would be allow to add to it. As it stands only two can edit it: the org leader and project leader. Now, if one of them stops playing for even a few days, all the work must be done by a single soul, which can be quite hard and tiresome and perhaps even inaccurate.
I'm certain there's a reason on the tight limit (even if I'm unaware of it), but I believe if you could change it so that one of the leaders might appoint three more aides in the task, that would greatly help in projects' popularity.

Comments

• If you need to do something more collaborative, you have orghelps or even manuscripts. Projects are generally something headed by an individual, and they fit that purpose nicely already.

• I never understood the purpose of projects. What exactly is the benefit of a project over an org help file?

Is it just that people can be assigned as leaders without giving tons of people general org help editing abilities?
  • edited November 2013
    Pretty much, yeah. It's more noticeable in cities, where only ministers/ruling council members can edit chelps and helpedit perms can't be given to anybody else. Anybody can be given a project, though, if they have something they're working on.