Iron Realm Elite question (regarding recurring payment)

Your Iron Membership grants you a 10% bonus on credit purchases, 100 Membership Credits per month, 
and a 5% experience bonus.
The membership was last renewed on September 30, 2013.

When I first enrolled, I wanted to make sure it was only for a month, as I was testing the waters. Needless to say, I cancelled my membership right after enrolling.

I'd like to pick my membership back up, but I'm afraid to try.  It's currently November 2.  I'd assumed my membership would have been done by now.  So, two questions.

1. When does the membership tick? That is, how many days are in between payments?

2. Should I wait until my membership falls off to sign back up, or will it hurt to sign up while my membership is still active (but cancelled)?
[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

Best Answers

Answers

• Oh hey.  I went and tried to enroll again, but it wouldn't let me because it's still active.  Good to know!
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Don't forget five free lessons per day. 150 lessons per month is damned sweet.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • @Tecton: Might as well hijack this thread, what's the process for updating payment details for Iron Elite?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    That depends on your payment method:

PayPal - just log in and change your card/account details.
    Credit Card - You've got two options:
    1. Cancel your existing recurring payment, and once it expires in-game, renew with your new card details.
    2. Email me your new details, and I'll update them in the system for you.
  • Thank you!  All renewed! :D