Down again?

I can't connect to Achaea or any other IRE games. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    edited October 2013

yes, sir.
  • Oh noes...the humgii did it.

TECTON HALP

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Yeah.  It's kind of a blessing though, I really need to go eat dinner.   So do you, go eat dinner!
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Sweet baby jesus, I just wanted to watch some humgiis do their thing.
     yes, sir.
  • I was just going to go visit the humgiis too!
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I need to do the dishes and cook dinner, time to get productive.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Here we go again. Glad I hadn't cast off for sailing yet. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Whew, glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's down. It was right in the middle of a conversation too! :(
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    I had homework to do anyway

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I tried to check mail, and poof..
  • Remind me never to start a topic again, the spam with the new posts is killing me.
    Also, I already ate dinner and it's late and I can't sleep, not much to do for me besides play ...or perhaps I should watch a movie. Hmm!
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Spam notifications you say?

• Azuhi said:
    Remind me never to start a topic again, the spam with the new posts is killing me.
    Also, I already ate dinner and it's late and I can't sleep, not much to do for me besides play ...or perhaps I should watch a movie. Hmm!
    I recommend The Conjuring... it's a good flick.  No idea if it's buy-only or actually rentable on iTunes though.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Spam notifications you say?

• Were you bashing again! Goddammit @Rip!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Halos, you are a terrible person and should feel terrible.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Nvm, back on!
  • I r spam ur inbox muahaha.

No seriously, get ready for alot of spam because alot of people are going to have nothing to do!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Humgiis away!

• Weird....Was playing then lost internet connection to my laptop, as soon as I get connection again all of IRE is down....
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    :(( I need entertaining at work! Let me have my messages back!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'm rather curious what happened this time, IIRC there was a false fire alarm at the server hosts yesterday, but I doubt that can happen two days in a row.
  • they fed the humgiis too much "performance enhancer" and they ate the server
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Athrax said:

Azuhi said:
    Remind me never to start a topic again, the spam with the new posts is killing me.
    I recommend The Conjuring... it's a good flick.  No idea if it's buy-only or actually rentable on iTunes though.
    I second this recommendation and also throw in Shutter, the 2004 version from Thailand.

This thread is now about scary ghost movies.

• Azuhi said:
    I'm rather curious what happened this time, IIRC there was a false fire alarm at the server hosts yesterday, but I doubt that can happen two days in a row.
    I am more than just a little curious.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• Anyway, glad this time they fixed it rather quick! Good job!
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2013
    Edit: apparently we are up!

This discussion has been closed.