Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

My Farewell.

DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Welp, it's about time I hit that old dusty trail. Life moves me in a southern direction and Achaea does not fit any longer. As I leave, I want you all to look fondly back upon the memories we had, or make some up if we didn't have any. I won't be playing Achaea for likely around 8 months to a year. Sad that I started having fun again, just to be forced to leave. But. I don't have any super fancy words for you all, just gratitude to those who knew my multitude of characters, and treated them okay. Even those of you who haven't interacted too kindly with me, I appreciate it. Just a short one. Those of you who want to talk with me, know how, skype works fabulous.

Bye!
Daslin, Razec, Yhato, Dracen.
(Seth)
Tagged:
KyrraRuthJiraishinDaeirEiredhelVerilyAiniaLiancaMelodieSylvanceAlcinaeSherazadTarausCahinHeguaAntidasXenomorphHavynTreyJespar

Comments

• DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,276 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You glorious bastard, you.

I'm pulling you up on that spar you mentioned when you get back.
    DaslinAntidas
  • ShibumiShibumi Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Goodbye.
    Light prevails, always
  • SylvanceSylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Take care, my man. Every one of us has to tie up the boots and put the kitbag atop a wardrobe for a while every now and then. May your real life be pleasantly dull :)
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • KorbenKorben Member Posts: 345 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Enjoy real life!
  • MorroMorro Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Use the time to come up with a neat tattoo idea.
    Verily
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,479 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    its been good, dude. Will see you later :)

• DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,060 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I just got you and you LEAVE. FINE.

(Good luck, bro)

YaeDaslinInvictus
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,075 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pz
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,891 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Choke on a giant bag of spiders, you glorious bastard.
    I'm a postgraduate machine learning/cognitive psychology nerd now and am open to neato Achaea-based statistics/programming projects. PM me if you have any ideas.

I'm currently working on an implementation of a pathfinding algorithm for blind sailors trying to navigate chops and dock at ports.
    Xith
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Tvistor Dont you put that on me Ricky Bobby!
    Tvistor
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Nemutaur I'm sure the Ashura choke squad is fine without me bro
  • AndracoAndraco Member Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I don't even know you but I still feel surprisingly upset.
    Sylvance
  • InvictusInvictus Member Posts: 58 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited July 2013
    How am I going to turn Invictus mad and join the Ashura squad now?
    Get with @Jhui @Nemutaur @Mizik or @Dunn on that one man. They're good with the stabbing and hurting and converting. Its maaaaad
    MizikKyrraJhui
  • JesparJespar Member Posts: 345 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    catcha @daslin its been good man have fun
    at least you can beat me to a pulp now
    Daslin
Sign In to Comment.