Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
City, House, Class and Population questions!
Back in April last year I attempted to start Achaea, but several things got in my way and quickly ended my very short career here. Now that I have the opportunity, I'm looking at this world and community once again. Some questions!
1. In which order would the cities be listed in from 'Most active' and populated to the most quiet?
2. I'm a very big fan of 1v1 combat and I've been told that Apostate/Infernal/Serpent/Blademaster/Jester are likely my best choices for this, as I would like to pick a class that can, if I ever get good enough, let me rise to the top ten combatants in the game. What do you all think about these classes? Do you feel other classes are more fitting?
3. I know nothing of the games conflict system. Who is against who and so forth. Could someone break it down for me?
4. What Houses would you suggest and what houses would you suggest avoiding? (Plug your Houses! Go for it!) While my ultimate goal may be to become a prominent combatant, that doesn't mean I'm not completely happy in a House that does all sorts of things. I don't JUST want to fight. And to be honest, I probably wont want to fight for a long while until I find my footing.
5. I read a post a few months old that mentioned the population at the time and Sarapis posted that during a big event they peaked over 550 players. That's huge. What would you consider average for offpeak and onpeak times?
I'll probably think of more questions later, but for now I'd like to know what you guys think.
Viva la Bluef.