Invisible Commands Sent From Mudlet?

So, I've been working on my own system lately, and everything is going reasonably well so far. In implementing my do system, I have a very weird bug, in that apparently 4 commands are being sent to the server from my client that the sysDataSendRequest isn't catching (I set this script up so that I could see what exactly is causing the 4 "You must regain balance first" messages). As you can see here, I set it up just like the example in the mudlet manual, where it echos "Hello! Sending <command> to the game." for every command sent. However, its not echoing any commands that would result in the no balance messages. 

I'm about 90% sure that the four commands are <get gold;kill hellcat;get shard;kill hellcat>. This is because I have a trigger that adds get gold and get shard to the dofreequeue on the kill message. When I had just a plain regex trigger, it did display these four commands being sent. When I made it a multiline trigger and made it wait for a prompt (so it would know it was off balance) the pastebin link is the output I get. Could someone give me a hint on how these commands are bypassing the event? 

Comments

• I think deleteLine() can interfere with echos, so if you're gagging the prompt you get from Achaea and then echoing a custom prompt in its place, it might be deleting the echo from the sysDataSendRequest handler. That's all I can think of.
  • Yeah. Try either logging your commands to a file, or run mudlet from cmd/terminal and use ioprint().