Various changes to using scabbards (and similar)

I use scabbards a lot. I currently have two rapiers, two broadswords, a shield and a bow, all of which I store in the associated containers (so four scabbards, one baldric and a backstrap). I love the idea behind drawing and sheathing, but it's not exactly easy to make use of for that multiple weapons. So, a few suggestions:

1. Allow SHEATHE whilst gripping.

This only affects a few classes but it's a bit annoying, and really makes no sense. Gripping doesn't prevent you from UNWIELDing a weapon, and you can't be forced to UNWIELD or SHEATHE whilst off-balance so it doesn't provide any additional defense against being forced to put your weapons away.

2. Allow specifying both a weapon and container when using DRAW and SHEATHE.

DRAW RAPIER1234 FROM SCABBARD5678 would draw that specific weapon from that specific container, if it contained it. Similarly SHEATHE RAPIER1234 IN SCABBARD5678 would sheathe that specific weapon in that specific container. It's currently possible to specify a weapon to DRAW or SHEATHE, but that doesn't necessarily give you explicit control over where your weapons end up (especially when sheathing). I'm a bit OCD and as a result like my weapons to be wielded in a specific order, and also have plans for customised scabbards designed specifically to hold different types of weapons, so I'd really like to be able to control this better than is currently possible.

3. Allow DRAW to act like WIELD and SHEATHE to act like UNWIELD

Right now, if you do DRAW <weapon> it will draw that weapon from a scabbard. That's fine if it's actually in the scabbard. Let's assume that my fist sigils decay and I don't realise or forget to replace them, and as a result when an arm gets broken I unwield that item. If I try to use DRAW then nothing happens because that item isn't in a container. Right now there are a couple of solutions. The first is to just send DRAW <weapon> followed by WIELD <weapon>. The second is to track whether or not weapons are in a container, and send the appropriate command (I may get around to doing this). Ideally the opposite would also function, so trying to SHEATHE an item that can't be sheathed would just unwield it, as well as when you don't have any (empty) scabbards.

Using GMCP and some scripts, or just sending a load of commands, it's possible to get that functionality right now but it would be a lot nicer if that wasn't required.