Regarding the player of Naia Silverwing / Sorena Aristata

I know there are people that played with Leah (who would know those character names) still active in the game and/or forums. This post is to you.

Leah passed away a little while ago.

She was one of my best friends for a long, long time. She's one of the people who introduced me to Achaea. She hadn't played in awhile, but the game was a big part of her life for many years. When streaming music over the internet was a new and big thing she even took part in Achaea's player 'music channel' as a DJ.

She was a beautiful person, and I will miss her terribly.

Comments

• I interacted with Leah as well, not personally, but on Achaea and in other games. She was a good friend and I only just recently found out about her passing today when I went to say hello to her on Facebook since I had lost communications for a while. It came to me as a heavy shock when I read through her profile and then from various news posts. When I was trying to find out what happened to her, I came cross this forum post and it prompted me to sign in and comment since this is where we first met. Leah was a good person that I've known for a while and I'll definitely miss her. Rest in peace, Leah.