Knives

Please allow knives to be drawn and sheathed like daggers and other bladed weapons.

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited April 2013
    Have you already submitted a Bug for that? Seems as if they should already be sheath-able.

• I doubt it's a bug, since knives aren't currently considered weapons and I imagine only items tagged as weapons can be drawn/sheathed.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sucks to butcher stuff when you can't wield your cleaver with a flourish and a demented grin.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Sucks to butcher stuff when you can't wield your cleaver with a flourish and a demented grin.
    This is what WIELD reactions are for!
  • Do wield reactions still show 'Silas begins to wield a butchering cleaver in his left hand' before the custom line?

• Sadly yes, but if I'm not mistaken that's removed if you have an orb of suppression.  Wish they would remove it generally for wield reactions, though.
  • edited April 2013
    Silas said:
    I doubt it's a bug, since knives aren't currently considered weapons and I imagine only items tagged as weapons can be drawn/sheathed.
    From HELP SHEATHE: While for knives, dirks and daggers you now have sheaths.

That suggests they should already be able to be drawn/sheathed, so I'd bug it.
  • CardanCardan The Garden
    Antonius said:
    Silas said:
    I doubt it's a bug, since knives aren't currently considered weapons and I imagine only items tagged as weapons can be drawn/sheathed.
    From HELP SHEATHE: While for knives, dirks and daggers you now have sheaths.

That suggests they should already be able to be drawn/sheathed, so I'd bug it.
    Silas' comment from earlier was correct. For any items to be able to be sheathed into any of the container types, it needs to have the 'weapon' designation