We asked, they listened. New credit leveling system.

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3823
Date: 04/05/2013 at 18:53
To : Everyone
Subj: Bound credits on leveling up

We've made some substantial changes to the number of bound credits you
can get from leveling up. Previously, it was 5 every 5 levels starting
at level 10, and then 10 every 5 levels starting at level 30, going to
level 70, but for some reason skipping level 65. Weird.

Anyway, across all Iron Realms games, the new schedule is, or will be
very soon:
* Level 7: 5 bound credits
* Level 10: 6 BC
* Level 15: 7 BC
* Level 20: 8 BC
* Level 25: 9 BC
* Level 30: 10 BC
* Level 35: 11 BC

And so on, continuing to go up by one every five levels until level 95
(23 BC), and then jumping by two to level 100, for 25 BC.

Previously, you got 100 bound credits by the time you got to level 70.
Now you get 161 by the time you get there, but then you get an
additional 132 credits by leveling up to level 100, for a total of 293
Bound Credits, almost triple what you could get before purely from
leveling up.

It'll take us a few minutes after this post goes through, but everyone
who has already achieved these levels will get the difference in credits
between what they got under the former plan and what they'd get if they
leveled up under this plan. Should be a credit-happy day for many of
you!

Comments

• For the dragons out there.

Sent By: Achaea on 4/05/18:56
    You have received 191 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

• *whistles*

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sent By: Achaea On 4/05/18:56
    You have received 143 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

Thank you. :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• You have received 143 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!
     ^.^ I'm so happy
    meh

• A hearty thank you to the administration! This is a great change for new players. The retroactive credits were a nice surprise, too. (121 credits for those fellow 85'ers).
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • It's a good change, but it's about 5 years too late.

This means that new players will be able to at least 1.5 trans by just playing the game, which actually lets them be functional players as opposed to the old broken pay-to-play system that let you get to fabled at the most.

• wooooooooooooooooooooooo extra credits. Pimp my house: Achaean style will be filming shortly. 

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    Thank you so much admin; it was a wonderful surprise when I logged on. Truly appreciated :)
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Going to permanence my set of ship weapons on my personal ship now. Muhahaha! Thanks, IRE.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    omg should i buy rof :'( i can't afford eagle wings and i miss the north.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Great for everyone, newbies and non-newbies. I'll take some free credits and anything that keeps new players (potentially).

Thanks @Sarapis
  • You have received 100 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

Holy cow, thank you Admin!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• That put my goal from 175 credits to 75.  Win, win, win.  Thank you admins.
    *Animated Signature*

• edited April 2013
    Thank you, admins. I think this is going to help a lot of people and make the game enjoyable even for those who cannot charge up a ton. Tri-trans is more feasible than ever! OOOR that special little drinking horn with 60 shots of absinthe that turns you from a walking talking person to a walking talking fountain of vomit! Huzzah. :)

@Santar : honestly man, I have to say that complaining in this particular thread is just not cool.
  • It's OK for @Santar to have an opinion and it's not like his opinion isn't valid. Last I checked anyone could voice theirs, just as you can.

But forward progress is good progress :) It's hard to see that if you've been jaded for a while. IRE and all of us want the same thing: for IRE to keep the game running. New player retention  (or steps working on it actively) is a very good thing and very nice to see. A fire seems to have been lit under IRE to save the business and to make it grow.

It's always nice to play a game that doesn't seem like abandonware and cares about new players and existing players alike, even if it may seem too little, too late for some.
  • Message #170        Sent by Achaea
    4/05/18:58 You have received 121 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

I thought the mysterious 50cr benefactor targetted me, but this is even better. Shortened greatly my lvl 1 bow farm goal.

• Message #19         Sent by Achaea
    4/05/19:01 You have received 80 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

Bringing me closer and closer to my first Trans'd skill... thanks Admin / @Sarapis! :)
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Synbios said:
    Message #170        Sent by Achaea
    4/05/18:58 You have received 121 Bound Credits as an adjustment of bound leveling credits!

I thought the mysterious 50cr benefactor targetted me, but this is even better. Shortened greatly my lvl 1 bow farm goal.
    This is what I thought at first

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Peace has been restored throughout the Galaxy!
    Light prevails, always