Achaean Raves

Comments

• Rave: Truefavoured by ******* for under 5 Achaean months (which is about 5 days).

5 days is the longest I ever got.

• edited August 2012
    Are you censuring the god's name because you fear (s)he might get PK'd for favouring you?

PS. Congratulations, though!
  • no, If people want to know who favoured me they can find out in game
  • Spoiler: it's Miramar.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Silas said:
    Spoiler: it's Miramar.
    You just ruined the whole movie for me! 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

@Silas . . . ihateusomuchrightnow.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Vayne's life is getting turned upside down right now, kind of painful to watch but it has been exciting!
  • I can only imagine that you are getting converted since two Babel people liked your post.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    It's what all the cool kids are doing.
  • Awesome stuff today/last night.
  • We did have a great night indeed.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    It was a long day, but yesterday was one of the most fun times I've had since I returned to playing Achaea.

It's rare to have found someone I could've spent the entire day (no, I'm not exaggerating, it was literally like, 11 hours, -1 hour for lunch/dinner and all that crap) roleplaying and just enjoying the dynamics that play out between both characters. Man, that time passed by so fast.

I would joke and say, 'Never again', but I like where things are going. Continue prz, as long as I'm not eating up your time which otherwise could've been spent doing other stuff!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Salik said:
    oh you missunderstood me Xenomorph, After Khalaz quit, the Maldaathi started to get dishonorble. But after you got appointed to High Lord I have seen improvments and I hope you will keep up the good work. I do not mean everyone were Dishonorble but most of the house was. But past is past, I just enjoy seeing the Maldaathi Grow. Oh also forgot the name of the leader, but I told the High Lord that the Maldaathi were jumping and teaming me, I got the response Shut up and take it. Even if I dueled every Maldaathi. They even teamed with the Naga instead of asking to duel that I always agreed on. That is what I meant with the downfall.
    Coming from the person who raidos then qq's out of combat situations. I can name at least four.
  • Idk, Khalaz was one of the most unhonourable knights I've ever seen play Achaea.

• Tvistor said:
    Oh dear god, guys. I went to Europe for a week. One week. All I said was take care of my city and have her back by eight.

And then you burned the forums down.
    I suddenly feel an urge to unload paperwork on you.

Achaean Rave: Jurixe and the Mhaldor anniversary celebrations. And people who write things down.
  • I have never raidod and QQ'd out of combat. If you ask those I fought I explained, I raidod, wrote journal to feed my horses, came back and finished the fight. I always explained it to them. So don't come here with your bullsh*t and try to know everything when you really don't know anything about the situations.
  • Can't we all just get along?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited August 2012

Salik, you'd better not be counting the time you  walked in and started attacking Antidas with no explanation in the middle of our extermination raid (sitting in a burned out forest room) and I attacked you back. You then threatened to hunt me down for it after he killed you, so obviously you thought you'd been wronged somehow, but really, attacking someone you had a contract on while they're raiding with a group, and of course said group had no idea about the contracts. Yeah, sorry, but I'm going to laugh, and accept that your judgement is just worthless.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited August 2012

Salik said:
    I have never raidod and QQ'd out of combat. If you ask those I fought I explained, I raidod, wrote journal to feed my horses, came back and finished the fight. I always explained it to them. So don't come here with your bullsh*t and try to know everything when you really don't know anything about the situations.
    Sorry, I didn't know.

Rave: wewt crowns sold; artefact bought.
  • Would you hark at the knights, actually thinking this argument will get anywhere?

Oh knights.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Started off the day in a slightly bitter mood due to various things, but speaking to people who have the same drive and vision, working towards the same goal, really makes so much of a difference.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• ii artefact
    You are wielding:
          hammer338842: a Hammer of Forging in your left hand.

You are holding:
          firefly207933       an amber firefly
          kit161644           a sandstone stationery kit

You are wearing:
          flagon140955        a miniature flagon on a chain
          ring337387          a Ceylonese ring
          medallion180967     a commemorative Gathering medallion
          gauntlet287944      a Runic Gauntlet
          bracelet320589      a Ceylonese bracelet
          band297353          a golden band of Draconic vigour

So much rave. The only thing I've spent OOC money on is lessons (another lesson sale please @Tecton @Jumpy @Maya )
    Disclaimer: before you go making a rapier-forging alt, it's more luck than forging. I started off Achaea exploring for my newbie task and stumbled across a few things I sold for ~150k. I've made pretty good money forging when I didn't have to pay for my commodities (long-term order) and have just happened upon several awesome/valuable things.

@Finian You are awesome.
  • only 3 pages on raves, 5 pages on rants.  get happier.  this thread is mo' betta.

rave: yes
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Ellodin said:
    only 3 pages on raves, 5 pages on rants.  get happier.  this thread is mo' betta.

I don't understand your UFC horizontal spiderman sig

Peak said:
    Ellodin said:
    only 3 pages on raves, 5 pages on rants.  get happier.  this thread is mo' betta.

I don't understand your UFC horizontal spiderman sig

"sir... sir... can you please get up.. oh gods.. he doing it again!" I haz a whole lipsync for that sig. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Ellodin said:

I nearly posted a rant but did not and posted a rave instead. Contributing to positivity!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

If I continue to make totally unproductive posts, I can have the most posts on the new forums? Don't you see? The power, it's all mine. Mine. Ahahahahahahahahahah-
  • I will always have the OOC sections.

Always.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)