Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Halls of Death

13»

Comments

• XadenXaden Posts: 2,147Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I loved Lady Aurora's. Would love to have that when I finally get into the Aarashi. But, in terms of the story it wouldn't make sense. The gods don't need to be there to protect us in the soul realms, Ugrach is doing his job.

How great would it be though if he made you fight one of his Deathknights as a challenge to return to the land of the living.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,352Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Halos did something disappear in your copy paste or is that a typo? :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,281Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's all of it.
    Halos said:

You stare at the cold, dank stone,

dank af
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • HalosHalos San FranciscoPosts: 1,432Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Which? @Ahmet

"Kneel"

And I -think- toward should be towards.
    Huh. Neat.
    It's missing a full stop, yeah.

Fixed.

• TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,799Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Im agreeing with Halos. Its kinda abrupt that Ugrach was all humbled then suddenly he's a giant prick again. I kinda find it odd that theres no real reference about the event or why he's in the position he is.

• SiduriSiduri Posts: 1,438Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I uh... even after that new thing kicked in, I was getting a Prospero sequence.

• AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,191Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well he did mention the Endbringer dying
  • KalitheaKalithea Posts: 160Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited July 2016
    Tahquil said:
    Im agreeing with Halos. Its kinda abrupt that Ugrach was all humbled then suddenly he's a giant prick again. I kinda find it odd that theres no real reference about the event or why he's in the position he is.

I kind of see it like he was "sucking up to corporate" and now that he has he job he's being a monster to his underlings.

Sure it was quite the sacrifice but he doesn't really have to be happy about it.

Though I also can see what you mean. You would at least think for a while he would be bitching about things.

"I HAD DREAMS ONCE"

"NEVER HAVE CHILDREN"

Asmodron
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,799Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2016
    Not really, his and his son's lives are still held at ransom. If your working to save your son's life I would think you'd be a little grateful for the chance to keep him alive.

edit: I don't mean grateful to mortals. I mean keeping your head down and not making waves.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,606Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well,  who are we going to complain to?

You think Neraeos is going to do something because I file a complaint that customer service Ugrach was rude to me?

HAHAHAHAHa... Hahaha.. Ha..

*curls up and cries in a corner*

Shirszae
  • GreysGreys Posts: 683Member, Seafaring Liason ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Yeah... after going through the Aurora's one... this just is so disappointing.
    AtalkezSiduri
    edited July 2016
    Greys said:
    Yeah... after going through the Aurora's one... this just is so disappointing.
    's about as disappointing as the Thoth one was, coming from Maya, tbh.

ETA: Much as I loved the Scarlatti one, I'd give a helluva lot to have Maya's again.
    Huh. Neat.
  • TeshaTesha Posts: 2,804Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Posting in this just so people who weren't here could see all the cool stuff. I'm making a script to replace Ugrach's sequence with your choice of them (hopefully configurable to be random from multiple choices). Does anyone have Valnurana's? and Lupus'? I'm not sure if Lupus had one, but it looks like Valnurana's was the only one not in this thread. Thought I'd tag @Nicola just in case you has it saved somewhere!

i'm a rebel

MelodieHalosZbaco
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,281Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Valnurana's

Lupus wouldn't have one, He's in a coma....
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Tesha
  • TeshaTesha Posts: 2,804Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    AHAH. Thank you. I figured Lupus wouldn't have one but I wasn't positive. I'll post the script up when I finish it.

i'm a rebel

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,602Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited October 13
    I actually really like this, and would like the option to have it be random, because I'm a sucker for "okay who is saving me today!" type stuff. Keep us posted!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • KeorinKeorin Posts: 405Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm still sad that the god embrace sequences didn't stick around if you were in an order or something. They were probably my favorite part of that whole event.
  • MakariosMakarios Posts: 1,625Administrator Achaean staff
    Keorin said:
    I'm still sad that the god embrace sequences didn't stick around if you were in an order or something. They were probably my favorite part of that whole event.

They were definitely cool. Story wise however having Ugrach where he is has some very major implications (some already hinted at).

Shirszae
  • FrederichFrederich Posts: 1,243Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Makarios

Can we have them be back for gods? :(

I wanna get seared by DDD everytime I embrace death
  • SidoniaSidonia Posts: 408Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Makarios said:
    Nope, the whole point of Ugrach doing it is to allow him to grant people undeath instead of life as a precursor to us reworking necromancy so Apostates can raise people as zombies and finally end Mhaldorian complaints about factional rezz availability
    Interesting..
    TysandrAegothHataruMelodie
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,535Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Phaestus's is still the best.

• GreysGreys Posts: 683Member, Seafaring Liason ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Time to compile a joking @Makarios one?

Something where you created a bug and he revives you in exchange for you being mum about it.

Aldwic
13»
Sign In to Comment.