Server-Side Curing System Questions

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see an option to add clotting to the server-side curing system. Am I missing something or is it not there?

Can it be added somehow?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Clotting is handled server side

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I brought it up that its not configurable. To stop over clotting against apostates or alchemists.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AzaliaAzalia Tennessee
    Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know how much you need to be bleeding for, for the system to kick in? I just may have not hit that threshold while hunting yet.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I spam clot a lot when hunting, never seems like it needs a lot to kick in.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AzaliaAzalia Tennessee
    Yep. Just wasn't bleeding enough. It kicked in once I did. 
  • Should probably be configurable via either lower mana limit, lower bleeding limit, or both.
  • Does the curing defences thing work? I have nothing on my priority list, and I'm unsure how to add something (if I'm even able to).

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    Cenius said:

Does the curing defences thing work? I have nothing on my priority list, and I'm unsure how to add something (if I'm even able to).

Uh yeah it does, it keeps those defences up for you. Check HELP CURING SYSTEM or this post and this one

• Nemutaur said:
    Cenius said:

Does the curing defences thing work? I have nothing on my priority list, and I'm unsure how to add something (if I'm even able to).

Uh yeah it does, it keeps those defences up for you. Check HELP CURING SYSTEM or this post and this one

The first post you linked was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!

• AzaliaAzalia Tennessee
    Alright. I tried to add deathsight to my defence list. I don't have the deathsight ability, but I figured it would then switch over to azurite. That didn't happen. It just freaked out and kept trying deathsight, I think. Is herbal/mineral deathsight listed separately or is it not available unless you have deathsight?

• Azalia said:
    Alright. I tried to add deathsight to my defence list. I don't have the deathsight ability, but I figured it would then switch over to azurite. That didn't happen. It just freaked out and kept trying deathsight, I think. Is herbal/mineral deathsight listed separately or is it not available unless you have deathsight?

Currently it only attempts to use the deathsight command and does not try to use the curatives. It's been bugged.