Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

Comments

• NazihkNazihk Posts: 954Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I'd love to sell you a grand magi thread.

However, I don't actually have one, I am afraid.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,480Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trey said:
    Quick question - who wants to sell me a grandmagi thread?
    Want to sell me your grandmagi needle instead?
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,847Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trey TOLERATES me and won't sell me his pieces, good luck getting them off his hands!

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,413Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    How about Trey sells me his needle and Antonius sells me his thread?

Cooper said:
    How about Trey sells me his needle and Antonius sells me his thread?
    How much are you offering us?
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Is gut still the best attack to use for hunting in dragon? Would like to up my damage output a bit and want to make sure I'm using the best attack first of all.
    If you want faster bashing, you should look at your not dragon class if you have arties.

• LennLenn Posts: 121Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I made a bunch of New Theran board games and their pieces reset to my house (specifically to a toy chest) because that's pretty much the only way to make stuff like that usable without worrying about someone grabbing them.

Has anyone else done this before too? If so, how do you clear the board? It doesn't let me place pieces on it anymore, even though it's empty. o.o
    Jurixe might know. I think she has made some items like that reset to a house. 

• IohannaIohanna Posts: 61Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Were there silent changes made to extraction? I see there's new lines of text.

Running through Moghedu with Master Metallurgist and Gloves of Extraction and receiving a total of 4 sulphur feels incredibly wrong.
    Keorin
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,069Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Iohanna said:
    Were there silent changes made to extraction? I see there's new lines of text.

Running through Moghedu with Master Metallurgist and Gloves of Extraction and receiving a total of 4 sulphur feels incredibly wrong.

I brought up Extraction and pretty sure Mak said they were making changes during the last classlead round.  This is not what I intended to proffer as a solution :D  Oh well, glad I got my 10k done when I did.

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 480Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Umm, yeah. This extraction thing is a big problem. @Makarios, something we should know about?
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Perhaps that's a new message meant to let you know when the area is temporarily "extracted out"? I saw it last night too while extracting within about 5-10 rooms of Rageteeth (Meropis), but once I got deeper in, I started getting normal numbers of primes. Just my $0.02.
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,019Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Just your two hundredths of a us dollar?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • CailinCailin Posts: 181Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    At least he didn't say his two hundredths of a cent.
    Aralaya
  • NicolaNicola Posts: 646Administrator Achaean staff
    Achaea is a living and breathing world. Provided something doesn't appear to be bugged (I.E extraction is giving new specific messages with it's apparent alteration) I'd advise seeing what happens!
  • DragonknightDragonknight Posts: 251Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to me. :(
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,019Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to be :(
    Well there's your first problem.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • DragonknightDragonknight Posts: 251Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    :'( Ouch, right in the feels.
  • NicolaNicola Posts: 646Administrator Achaean staff
    @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to me. :(
    I have absolutely no idea!
    If I recall correctly, there's a minimum starting decay time required for an item to send a message if you're offline when it decays. Most horn items are below that, but waybread isn't because it has a considerably longer decay time.
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,887Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean

I've learned over time to expect that whenever I have 10-50 messages it's because all my waybread or phials decayed and not because people are particularly excited to talk to me today.

:(
    ExelethrilAntidas
  • ArmaliArmali Posts: 1,036Member, Secret Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    ... a scarred scorpion, a scroll possessing the firelash
    enchantment, a phial of monoxide, 91 glass phials, and a phial of concussive
    formula. 

:s 

Dochitha
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of booksPosts: 182Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I always thought a neat artefact for Alchemists would be a sort of infinite phial generator thing.

And a container that only holds phials, but stops their decay.
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,887Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 13
    Yes plz. :(

Nucleus storage would be cool too, or ability to cultivate multiple nuclei at once.
    TalamondDochitha
  • TorinnTorinn Posts: 884Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    You heretics and your Science
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • RonweRonwe Posts: 59Member, Administrator, Moderator Immortal
    Farrah said:

Nucleus storage would be cool too, or ability to cultivate multiple nuclei at once.
    I do not have a solution for phials or nucleus storage, but I have something in mind to make the nucleus storage problem less annoying at some point this week.
    DochithaFarrahTalamondMindshell
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,883Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

I do not have a solution for phials or nucleus storage, but I have something in mind to make the nucleus storage problem less annoying at some point this week.

Delete alchemists? :trollfa

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,920Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

Just making empty phials groupable would solve a lot of issues.
  • RonweRonwe Posts: 59Member, Administrator, Moderator Immortal
    edited February 13
    Sena said:
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

Just making empty phials groupable would solve a lot of issues.
    Roger. I'll see if that's doable too. No promises.
    MindshellSena
Sign In to Comment.