New player!

hello im new to the game and just wanted to see what everyone thought of it, this is also my first MUD

Comments

• Hey there. This game takes some time and dedication to get acquainted with all the different processes/abilities you have open to you. The best way to do that is to find a mentor in game who is patient enough to answer all of your questions. I don't know what city you're in but every city has good people who will talk to you. Don't be afraid to send me a message. 

Would heavily recommend trying to forge your own experience. Plenty of people on forums have different opinions from their own experiences. Good luck and have fun!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • This game is akin to playing dungeons and dragons.  You make your story, you try not to force other's role-play, and it has solid mechanics to back up some, but not all, of your gameplay.  Figure out who you want your character to become and see how far you can make it.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."