what do these abilities do?

So i've recently got ghost and cloak in subterfuge. Now i've read the AB on them but i'm still unsure what they do or how they describe me to other people, could anyone inform me what happens?

Comments

• Cloak will prevent people from seeing you in the room (unless they have the thirdeye, lifevision, or clarity defences), and prevent them from seeing your movement (unless they have the hypersight, lifevision, or clarity defences; alertness and certain other abilities will also reveal your movement even if the normal movement message is still hidden).

Ghost doesn't hide your presence, only your identity. In your movement messages or when following someone, you'll appear as "a ghostly presence" instead of your name (unless they have lifevision or clarity).
  • thanks!

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Sena said:
    Cloak will prevent people from seeing you in the room (unless they have the thirdeye, lifevision, or clarity defences), and prevent them from seeing your movement (unless they have the hypersight, lifevision, or clarity defences; alertness and certain other abilities will also reveal your movement even if the normal movement message is still hidden).

Ghost doesn't hide your presence, only your identity. In your movement messages or when following someone, you'll appear as "a ghostly presence" instead of your name (unless they have lifevision or clarity).
    That I know of lifevision does not defeat ghost when the person moves or when they are following you. Only way you can tell is if you have alertness up when they move.

• It's been a while since I had lifevision (or tried doing serpenty things to someone who does), so it could have been changed, but I'm 100% certain that it used to see through ghost completely on normal movement messages and when checking group (in both cases the serpent's name would show up as normal). Less certain of the follow message without shadow ("Person follows you to the direction.") though.