Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Official IronCon Pictures Thread

SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,398 Achaean staff
Here's the set! I took most of these, minus the ones that were from a camera phone (ie the ones with the Lusternia/Aetolian/MKO crew out clubbing).

Tagged:
ZeonAiniaAntoniusKyrraOceana

Comments

  • GoggoGoggo Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    tags please? I can only recognize like 3 peoples in there

  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    For the Achaean group photo (#147), left to right:

    Back row: Makarios, Deucalion, Pandora, Lupus, Antonius, Prythe, Akia, Ainia, Tecton, Valnurana
    Front row: Kupo, Sarapis, Cinya, Misty, Melantha, Achilles, Nadiel

    There were a few other Achaeans that turned up that apparently aren't in the group shot.
    MordricJonners
  • SimolnSimoln Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I couldn't make it the second night. D: So pissed.
  • JonnersJonners Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited July 2013
    Antonius said:
    There were a few other Achaeans that turned up that apparently aren't in the group shot.
    Like who?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Jonners Simoln was there the first night. Kard and Searnla left to go clubbing with the Lusternia crew on the second day before we took the group photo I think. Pretty sure that's everybody.
  • KardKard Member Posts: 27 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Antonius said:
    For the Achaean group photo (#147), left to right: Back row: Makarios, Deucalion, Pandora, Lupus, Antonius, Prythe, Akia, Ainia, Tecton, Valnurana Front row: Kupo, Sarapis, Cinya, Misty, Melantha, Achilles, Nadiel There were a few other Achaeans that turned up that apparently aren't in the group shot.
    Searnla and I seem to have dodged like every group Achaean shot...Least I had that one with Deucalion and I.
  • AkiaAkia phoenix, azMember Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Simoln said:
    I couldn't make it the second night. D: So pissed.
    Yeah man I def missed you the second night, we had another great time.  Next time though!

    image

    Simoln
  • DresdenDresden Member Posts: 2
    I was there.
    AntoniusAnaidiana
  • AmitationAmitation Member Posts: 29 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I only have one photo that I'm accidentally photo bombing in the background..apparently I was standing like an idiot too.
  • KronKron Member Posts: 13
    Looks like great times were had all around.
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9353388052/in/set-72157634761406473

    Can we start making memes out of this picture of @Deucalion? It's a perfect "WTF" Expression and gesture
  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,398 Achaean staff
    And that's the "smile and nod" response from Valnurana. ;)
    Jules
Sign In to Comment.