History, Inspiration, Other Tid bits about Knighthood and the Church

Greetings,

Would anyone have managed to keep up with complete descriptions and or any renderings of the Church Coat of Arms, Paladins, Templars, Mhaldaathi, and the Rune Wardens coats of arms by chance? I'm looking at doing some artwork and thought those might be a good muse to ponder for this latest work. If you do and might reply to this thread it would be most appreciated.
(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
(Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
(Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
(Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."

Comments

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Some of the old heraldry still exists!

Maldaathi: A pair of silver swords crossed diagonally and a silver falcon wings outstretched with tips up positioned near the top, on a  red/brown and black background divided by a diagonal line from upper right 

Templars: a pair of silver swords crossed diagonally, on a blue background

Runewardens CoA I couldn't find.

The Church's CoA is hard to find but I remember it was silver rings linked in a circle of three on a blue background because I designed a ribbon with the CoA on it and also the Mojushai (whose is visible) basically copied it.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Some of the old heraldry still exists!

Maldaathi: A pair of silver swords crossed diagonally and a silver falcon wings outstretched with tips up positioned near the top, on a  red/brown and black background divided by a diagonal line from upper right 

Templars: a pair of silver swords crossed diagonally, on a blue background

Runewardens CoA I couldn't find.

The Church's CoA is hard to find but I remember it was silver rings linked in a circle of three on a blue background because I designed a ribbon with the CoA on it and also the Mojushai (whose is visible) basically copied it.

Would you happen to have external copies of any art that we have left over of those? I love the text descriptions but trying to visualize these on a shield for a project.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    I don't.

Remember there were some old geocities guild websites from the late nineties or early aughts that had heraldry images? Yeah those are probably all gone.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"