Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Is anyone else having trouble with auto-loot scripts? (nexus)

So I decided to use Bip's  autoloot package found here : http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/327365#Comment_327365   
but the script never seems to kick in, and from what I can see the code looks fine, any ideas?

Answers

• NehmrahNehmrah Member Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Don't auto loot? It's frowned upon, and usually ends in death. My first death by anyone EVER was to @Hirst for this very issue.
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That particularly script only picks up gold that drops from your own kills, which has never been frowned upon. What's frowned upon is picking up someone else's gold drops.
  • NehmrahNehmrah Member Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Sena well even my hunting system, that I give out in the healing system loots only gold you kill. :P
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,467 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nehmrah said:
    @Sena well even my hunting system, that I give out in the healing system loots only gold you kill. :P
    Then I'm not sure why you were killed with it. There's nothing wrong with auto-looting, especially if you only grab gold when you kill something. Nothing about it is frowned upon.

@Harkenn I can't really speak for the trigger package you have, but its pretty easy to set up your own auto-loot reflex. Just trigger the "you have slain..." message to "queue add eqbal take gold" or something like that.

KyrraTahquil
Sign In to Comment.