Smite!

I know i cant be the only one who plays and i couldnt find a topic already on it so heres a place to discuss my prefered moba!

I main Nemesis and Ullr but also really enjoy Posiden and Ao Kuang!

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
"Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I main Achaea and then Achaea... but sometimes the Baja Bettys or Urban Moes... on occasion the other bars in the gayborhood.... kinda depends.

• Thanatos all day everyday, although Chaac is awesome too

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    There was a thread at one time but damned if I can find it since the Combat Logs are flooded with the word 'smite'. I don't main anyone as I don't play that often, but I do like Zeus and Bacchus.

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Kresslack said:
    There was a thread at one time but damned if I can find it since the Combat Logs are flooded with the word 'smite'. I don't main anyone as I don't play that often, but I do like Zeus and Bacchus.
    So, beards. :lol:

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I might have to update this when I have time. I've always liked the third person, 360 view aspect of Smite. It's just a pain in the ass to move and cast spells effectively sometimes since I use the WASD to move and casting is based on the number bar. And you have to use the mouse to look around. So mainly I just move and key smash like I'm playing Mortal Kombat. >.>

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Smite was my favourite MOBA, but I didn't know anyone else who played regularly save one person, and when they stopped playing I kinda just trailed off.

More time for Achaea and WoW though :)
    Huh. Neat.
  • I know @Kyuu use to play this, not sure if he still does. Not even sure if he'll notice he got tagged here.
  • by the way, if you want to have an invincible tank, have a Chaac build tank, have Terra and Ra heal him while he uses his rainstorm. He will sit there and just tank all of the damage and still gain health its so broken

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Aralaya said:
    by the way, if you want to have an invincible tank, have a Chaac build tank, have Terra and Ra heal him while he uses his rainstorm. He will sit there and just tank all of the damage and still gain health its so broken
    You're telling me if a tank is standing in his own HoT with two other gods healing him that he's hard to kill? :open_mouth:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Aralaya said:
    by the way, if you want to have an invincible tank, have a Chaac build tank, have Terra and Ra heal him while he uses his rainstorm. He will sit there and just tank all of the damage and still gain health its so broken
    You're telling me if a tank is standing in his own HoT with two other gods healing him that he's hard to kill? :open_mouth:
    Yeah, it's such a shoker! But seriously though, it's hilarious, you can just absorb ultimates

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • And in comes Chang'e with Pestilence or any other healing reduction.

Back at it again.