Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Extend the timer for HOUSE/CITY ANNOUNCE

TeshaTesha Member Posts: 2,935 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Hi! Currently house/city announces get buried in defup spam. Could they please be adjusted to be a bit later, so people can actually see them? That's it really.

 i'm a rebel

RohaiYselaJosoulSiduri

Comments

  • ArchaonArchaon Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited July 2016
    no way

  • RohaiRohai Member Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited July 2016
    5000% agreed!

    Also would be neat if there were a SHOW CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE so folks could recall it later, too.
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rohai said:
    Also would be neat if there were a SHOW CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE so folks could recall it later, too.
    There's already CITY/HOUSE ANNOUNCE to see it at any time.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.
    Rohai
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,087 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    5135h, 7144m, 22545e, 28725w,  exkdb-house announce
    The House announcement appears as follows:
    ----[ Insidium House announcement ]----
    Don't forget to look through ...

    Just need to get your leaders to set it up is all.
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

                          Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USAMember Posts: 2,927 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I agree with this as I think people won't think to check it regularly.
    image
  • RohaiRohai Member Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    My mistake, I assumed CITY ANNOUNCE gave the same message HOUSE ANNOUNCE did, but it looks like it does work. Awesome!
  • QuisseQuisse Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.

    I don't actually know how to fix that. It's not a power that can be invested. HOUSE ANNOUNCE is giving Luminai that same message as well. :(
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Quisse said:
    Antonius said:
    Except HOUSE ANNOUNCE just gives me "You don't have the authority to do that." Not sure if it's an issue with the Dawnblade or the command in general.

    I don't actually know how to fix that. It's not a power that can be invested. HOUSE ANNOUNCE is giving Luminai that same message as well. :(
    Same goes for every house I've ever been in.
    Huh. Neat.
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's working in the Consortium.
Sign In to Comment.