Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Bay area (May - August)

ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
Currently in the midst of wrapping up my semester here in the northwest, so not actually playing much Achaea at the moment but hopefully will be back in the near future. 

That being said, I'll be heading back home for work to northern California, and we had a pretty fun dinner last year with @Saeva, @Kenway, @Rispok, @Sarapis, @Verrucht, @Prete, @Hyperlith (might have forgotten someone but we didn't take a picture for proof  :/ ). Would be fun to get another group together at some point while I'm in town if we have enough interest. I think I have convinced @Halos to join us this time as well, since he abandoned me last time. 

I'll be around from the middle of May to early August. Feel free to discuss ideas here if you're gonna be around!

Comments

  • HalosHalos San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,469 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zuko said:
     so not actually playing much Achaea at the moment
    [skepticism intensifies]

  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Halos said he be dere



  • JeslynJeslyn United StatesMember Posts: 482 @ - Epic Achaean
    I could make this if there's a set date :)
  • HalosHalos San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,469 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Szanthax said:
    Halos said he be dere
    Maybe

  • JeslynJeslyn United StatesMember Posts: 482 @ - Epic Achaean
    Halos said:
    Szanthax said:
    Halos said he be dere
    Maybe
    I see how it is. -.-
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San AndreasMember Posts: 357 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Maybe too, need a date, preferably on a weekend. I hear @Sarapis' patio has an amazing view of the Saoghal Valley to go along with grilling and margaritas. 

  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Hyperlith said:
    Maybe too, need a date, preferably on a weekend. I hear @Sarapis' patio has an amazing view of the Saoghal Valley to go along with grilling and margaritas. 
    hrm... maybe before I fly to NYC??



  • AesgarAesgar Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited May 2016
    Wrong thread
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 2016
    Szanthax said:
    Hyperlith said:
    Maybe too, need a date, preferably on a weekend. I hear @Sarapis' patio has an amazing view of the Saoghal Valley to go along with grilling and margaritas. 
    hrm... maybe before I fly to NYC??
    You said early August for that?

    Maybe let's shoot for maybe June - July for the meet in that case.
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited June 2016
    @Szanthax, @Jeslyn, @Halos, @Hyperlith:

    You guys in? Toss a date out and meet ideas. 
  • RispokRispok Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Wish I could join for the reunion, but I'll be in Greece most of the summer at an archaeological dig site.
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Rispok said:
    Wish I could join for the reunion, but I'll be in Greece most of the summer at an archaeological dig site.
    Sounds like a comparable replacement ;)  Enjoy
  • LalaLala Member Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Rispok That is awesome. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was younger. I went on a few local digs. It was amazing. I am 100% jealous.
Sign In to Comment.