Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What do you want for Logosmas?

124»

Comments

• KaieKaie Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited December 2015
    I want the dislike buttons back. I feel forced to be happy about everything said, especially things that are cleaaarly wrong.
    BlujixapugAntidas
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sena said:
    I want enough free time to actually play. Also a hellcat kitten.
    So, these were both things I wasn't seriously expecting to get, but someone actually gathered up a set of hellcat talisman pieces and gave them to me, and I have almost two weeks off from work, so I actually got both (even if the free time is only temporary).
    ShirszaeMelodieKyrra
  • HirgrimHirgrim Member Posts: 49 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    To get over my introverted nature and interact more with people, and have some fun adventures.
    KandraBlujixapugYsela
  • WorvesWorves Member Posts: 31 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I'd love to get one of the turkey, lion, or jackal mounts, but I doubt I'll get anywhere close to saving up the 200+ credits I've seen them go for. Oh well, maybe next year!
  • CoeurCoeur Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Hirgrim said:
    To get over my introverted nature and interact more with people, and have some fun adventures.
    Good luck!

• DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I was harping for one of those skywyrm pets a while back, probably the only mini I've ever actually wanted.
  • KasyaKasya TennesseeMember Posts: 657 @ - Epic Achaean
    A jackal mount, and to decide once and for all if I want to get an artie pet.
    Saeva
  • ValkynValkyn Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Well I got an awesome new protege. Two of them actually. I consider that a win.

Sign In to Comment.