Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Utah anyone?

VaxarnVaxarn Member Posts: 19 ✭✭ - Stalwart
Hey all, just outta curiosity, anyone out in Utah. Not sure if i'm gonna be able to meetup due to work, but i'd still like to know! haha

Comments

• NylithNylith Beaverton, ORMember Posts: 24 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Although, I'm currently inactive there are some of us in Utah, at least till Christmas break is over. I'm over by Tooele in Stansbury Park.
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,895 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My best friend left me to go to Utah. :(
    PM me if you want to playtest a MUD.
  • VaxarnVaxarn Member Posts: 19 ✭✭ - Stalwart

Sorry Tvistor, that kinda sucks not gonna lie. Nylith, you might know my buddy out in Tooele, that's super funny. Seems that Swain is here in Utah as well, the SLC area. Whoo hoo!

• ErmotErmot Member Posts: 1
    From St George but currently in Ogden for another year or so.  This snow that comes every winter is getting on my nerves.
  • BoosteyaBoosteya Member Posts: 370 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    [Insert random non-judgemental statement about Mormons.]
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Ermot
  • HirstHirst Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm in Provo right now.
  • LithorinLithorin Member Posts: 29
    i live in Ogden
  • LucineLucine UtahMember Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Brigham City.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 750 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have friends in a band who play a show in the middle of nowhere in Utah every year. Every year, I'm invited to attend - however, I refuse to go anywhere where the only beer I can purchase in a convenience store is below 3.2% alcohol. It would be like traveling to Riyadh, but with more Jell-o. I don't know how you guys handle it. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,859 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You should probably seek help for an alcohol problem Amunet.

Achilles
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 750 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Define "problem". I consider it more an enhancement. ;)

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • LucineLucine UtahMember Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Amunet said:
    I have friends in a band who play a show in the middle of nowhere in Utah every year. Every year, I'm invited to attend - however, I refuse to go anywhere where the only beer I can purchase in a convenience store is below 3.2% alcohol. It would be like traveling to Riyadh, but with more Jell-o. I don't know how you guys handle it.
    We have liquor stores and bars.  Plus I don't actually drink.
Sign In to Comment.