Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Coming back from 2 years "sleep"! What do I do?

XaeXae Posts: 433Member @ - Epic Achaean
Well, I guess that's approximately 60 years in Achaea time.

Hi! Some of you might remember me from back in the day with the fanciful arts and what not. I skedaddled from Achaea for many reasons and now that I figure things have settled down, I think I want to start playing again.

So the question is: What do I do? Where do I start again?

I've gotten a new computer since my departure and didn't transfer any of my mudlet stuff over, so I'm essentially starting from scratch. So you can imagine kind of my hesitance and frustration with refreshing myself to a MUD again. Just seeking out some help. If I don't answer here, feel free to add me on discord! aciidwire#5240
Ask for my discord! || Need some help? There's a discord for that!
Currently not taking commissions || Please check out my new art page!

Melodie

Comments

• CailinCailin Posts: 180Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    One thing I'd consider is starting a new, temporary, alt for the sake of going through the tutorial.

Read Events news articles to catch up on happenings quickly. Then at least you'll know what to ask people about.
    XaeBrenexNataliia
  • XaeXae Posts: 433Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Cailin said:
    One thing I'd consider is starting a new, temporary, alt for the sake of going through the tutorial.

Read Events news articles to catch up on happenings quickly. Then at least you'll know what to ask people about.
    That's a good idea. I was going to introduce Achaea to my boyfriend since he seemed interested and we'd make characters together. I'm struggling to even figure out basic emotes, ha!
    Ask for my discord! || Need some help? There's a discord for that!
    Currently not taking commissions || Please check out my new art page!

BrenexNataliia
  • NataliiaNataliia Posts: 385Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Agree on the throw away noob. Also, welcome back!
    Xae
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,841Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    TELL MINIFIE wut I do, bitch?

Minifie tells you, 

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    DridenXias
Sign In to Comment.