Alter the Box of Stasis to allow more slots at the cost of a full other Box of Stasis per 5 slots

Hi there,

The Box of Stasis artie prevents the decay of most items, and can hold up to five items at the same time. It costs 750 cr. What I propose is, instead of having to buy multiple boxes, allow the option to have the one box add slots, five at a time, at the cost of 750 cr per five slots. This would severely reduce inventory clutter and make greater the organization of these boxes while charging the same amount of credits for effectively the same benefit, only better organizationally. To accomplish this, make a command for an owner of a box of stasis to "UPGRADE BOX<ID number> CONFIRM", which will cost 750 cr. Also, allow the owner to buy another box if he/she so chooses or upgrade multiple boxes to fulfill his/her organizational scheme that he/she hopes to accomplish with the box/boxes. If the Garden feels it to be necessary, max out the number of slots a single box can have at some size. This would prevent (admittedly hypothetical) craziness like a box of stasis that holds more than a dragonskin pack or a stockroom.

Thank you for reading my idea.

Comments

• I IDEA'd this in game months ago, no word on it yet.
  • I see no reason to limit it. If someone wants to spend 40,000 credits on a box that is larger than a dragon skin pack, by all means let them. 
  • Honestly I'm not sure with the restrictions that it has in place why you couldn't just allow people to purchase 25 slots for 50cr (same as you can by emailing customisations for any normal artefact container) and put a hard cap on how many they can purchase. You can't put forged goods in here, you can't put decaying talismans, etc. As long as you can't do enchantments either, I don't see any reason why we can't treat it as a normal container. (has anyone tried that? Emailing to purchase extra slots?)

• You can use them for sigils and meteors (and bombs), that's the only reason I bought one and would want to be able to increase the capacity (so I can keep them all in one box rather than having to code something to track which box contains which type of sigil or bomb or meteors). Has no value (for me, at least) if they were to change that.

I didn't know you could increase the capacity of a container through customisations, so hadn't tried that route. Will send them an e-mail this evening and see what the response is.