So im changing classes soon but..

Okay so im going to change class to a Sentinel, I was wondering what race I should be to become a good sentinel. I am a raja but thinking of going human because of the extra crit chance.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Novak said:
    Okay so im going to change class to a Sentinel, I was wondering what race I should be to become a good sentinel. I am a raja but thinking of going human because of the extra crit chance.

Any ideas?
    Race really doesn't matter -that- much.  I will always be a Mhun just because I adore the extra movement.  If I was gonna change, it'd be into a Rajamala or an Atavian.
  • With the introduction of traits, you can pretty much choose any race you want. I once changed race for the class buffs, and regretted it, because RP wise Eph has some ties to his Atavian self. The racial traits make that far less depressing statwise than they once did.
  • Novak said:

Any ideas?
    I don't engage in pvp at all. Because of that, the best race for me is Human.

They're all more or less fine though.
  • scratch that, im coming back to being a blademaster (I like the combat and having a unique sword is awesome)
  • Pick a race cause you like it and don't sacrifice for tiny advantages. At best you go from 14 strength to 15. And if that's more important than your species, probably playing the game wrong.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited December 2012
    Xith said:
    Pick a race cause you like it and don't sacrifice for tiny advantages. At best you go from 14 strength to 15. And if that's more important than your species, probably playing the game wrong.
    Everything but the bolded is sensible.  Next you'll say that people should shop for weapon descriptions rather than weapon stats, or choose stat packs based on RP rather than stats.

ETA: You were doing so well until that point :'(
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    Sylvance said:
    Xith said:
    Pick a race cause you like it and don't sacrifice for tiny advantages. At best you go from 14 strength to 15. And if that's more important than your species, probably playing the game wrong.
    Everything but the bolded is sensible.  Next you'll say that people should shop for weapon descriptions rather than weapon stats, or choose stat packs based on RP rather than stats.

ETA: You were doing so well until that point :'(
    You missed the point man.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • Faaaalse. I changed out all my Tsol'aa RP because I wanted L1 balance as Mhun (pre-changes).
  • Except I'm a dodge jester, stacked everything I could on dodginess except rajamalan because I'm mhun.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.