Ironcon "I'm Going!" Thread

This is for all the people going to Ironcon.

I am going.

Yay.

Comments

• LOL. Room for one more now, you're welcome guys! :D

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Also in.  If anyone from LA is also going we could drive, otherwise I'll start looking up flights in February/March.
  • In in in.
  • Having seen Sarapis after a night of partying in the pics thread, I feel this is going to be a good trip.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I'll be there. :) 

• Deucalion said:
    I will be there. I expect burnt offerings.
    Burnt cake do?

Well if I could afford the what 12000 DKK it'd prolly cost to go from middle europe to the US

• My ticket is in. Time to start looking for a nice cheap Vegas package to get me across the country.

It'll be nice, having some old timers from Achaea there!
  • I definitely want to go if I can, sounds like fun
  • Also going. Woot! 

I'm going to be a bum and fly though. Sorry, @Achilles
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • My face will attend for actual badjoke slapping.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I'll be there!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• We should also coordinate board games we're bringing! I think my brother would let me borrow the Game of Thrones board game.
  • I normally go back to America around that time in the summer. I wish I didn't have to buy the tickets so far in advance. I'll be going if there are still tickets for sale later on!
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Xith said:
    Also who is going to build an Achaean Risk board?
    Utmost importance.
    I may be bored enough over Christmas break to do this.
  • Bought my IronCon ticket, now just gotta save for flight and hotel. Time to hit those corners.
  • ticket: bought.
    transp: arranged.
    lodgings: TBD.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I'm still deciding whether or not I should go. So far I'm leaning toward yes.

If I do, I'll probably be able to get a super cheap room through a few connections I've made, so I might see about splitting an already cheap 2 queen bed room with someone. Msg me IG to inquire.
  • Xith said:
    Also who is going to build an Achaean Risk board?
    Utmost importance.
    This is the best idea I've heard all day. Count me in. I'm going.
  • Resurrecting this thread.

Adding @Akia

• If it ever makes it to the East Coast I'm in otherwise flights way exceed my budget. #brokegradstudent
    Deucalion said:
    I will be there. I expect burnt offerings.
    Come to the east coast I have the perfect pyre in my backyard. Probably have to call the fire department and get a permit though it's starting to look like one of those Texas A&M bonfires.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • I just realised I might be on the east coast before Iron Con. That.. changes plans.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Planning to go there provided budget will allow in time (plane tickets are expensive!)