Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Relocation - An Outage Notice

NicolaNicola Posts: 550Administrator Achaean staff
Next Wednesday (April 19th) we're going to be moving our forums hosting provider.

This is going to result in a significant outage period as we move everything to the new provider.

On Wednesday morning we'll be shutting off everyone's ability to make posts on these forums, this is to minimise the risk of any data loss during the transition.

April 19th, people! Mark the calendars and dig out the survival kits! We'll do our best to make this as smooth and as quick as possible.
ShirszaeTaryiusMelodie

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAPosts: 1,813Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wednesday, 19 April: The Day Without Rants.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    WicellaUtianima
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,742Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It'll be a sad day

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Utianima
  • ValariaValaria Posts: 385Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Nicola said:
    Next Wednesday (April 19th) we're going to be moving our forums hosting provider.

This is going to result in a significant outage period as we move everything to the new provider.

On Wednesday morning we'll be shutting off everyone's ability to make posts on these forums, this is to minimise the risk of any data loss during the transition.

April 19th, people! Mark the calendars and dig out the survival kits! We'll do our best to make this as smooth and as quick as possible.
    It's exact day that when I renew my elite membership. :p

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 3,920Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What else am I going to do in my downtime? :(

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    ShirszaeAustereBann
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,171Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    WHERE AM I GOING TO COMPLAIN FOR A WHOLE DAY
    :pleased::pleased:
    AhmetBannAereidhna
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.Posts: 1,075Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    All that salt... how will they survive?  I see the Achaean divorce rate skyrocketing if it lasts more than a day.

yes, sir.
  • SarathaiSarathai Posts: 2,139Member
    Can we have double XP to make up for it?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

AralayaKyrraAhmetTaryius
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,038Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Triple XP!

• AegothAegoth Posts: 2,122Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Free Lightspires
    FinkleDaeirLaedha
  • BannBann Posts: 378Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    What the fuck are me'n @Aegoth supposed to eat if there's no fresh salt on the forums for a whole day. :|

Caelan
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,171Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dick, of the spotted variety. I hear it's pretty good from a can but the real deal is wayyy better.
    :pleased::pleased:
    JozlynCaelan
  • BannBann Posts: 378Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Brb going to the grocery store.

Caelan
  • AdaAda Posts: 184Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Oo guys guys we a Discord server for Achaean Gamers! Come have a look here: https://discord.gg/zQZPJBZ ..!!
    Ohh, it's right next door to Mudlet's Discord, which is here: https://discord.gg/kuYvMQ9 .. have a look there as well!
    Rom
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 3,920Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Recommend the above. If nothing else's but for adabot I decide and 8 ball

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • RyzethRyzeth Posts: 1,105Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Forums will be barren, due to all the sudden deaths experienced when people could not post rants for over 12 hours.
    JozlynUtianima
  • KythraKythra Posts: 258Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Was one of the worst experiences of my life.
    AegothJozlynKalilaUtianima
  • JonathinJonathin A deep pit of hunger and despairPosts: 3,159Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Of course, all of my machines are actually running well on the day that the move takes place so that I was so bored.

(Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

This discussion has been closed.