Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Newb Alchie Q's

BannBann Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Is there a way for my homunculus to not suck ass and disapoof every time I starburst/die? Kinda sucks to have to run alllll the way back to lab to cultivate/germinate again any time I wanna go pk. Most classes just falcon recall/resummon ents and go. Alchie can't do that. Am I missing something, outside of 'Don't die'?

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,902 @ - Epic Achaean
    Can you cultivate after germinate and then germinate again when you burst? (No idea lol)

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,727 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You can carry as many nuclei as you want, so you can make a couple dozen and then only need to go back to a lab when they decay (they last 2 months if I remember right).
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    You can cultivate up to like 4-5 nuclei a day and germinate anywhere. Just get used to cultivating your limit every day (they decay at like 5 months or so).
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,727 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This is the first I've heard of there being a limit. I just cultivated more than 100 nuclei in one sitting to confirm it, it seems to only be limited by how long you want to spend cultivating them.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    There definitely isn't a cultivate limit.
  • BannBann Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Armali said:
    You can cultivate up to like 4-5 nuclei a day and germinate anywhere. Just get used to cultivating your limit every day (they decay at like 5 months or so).

Sena said:
    This is the first I've heard of there being a limit. I just cultivated more than 100 nuclei in one sitting to confirm it, it seems to only be limited by how long you want to spend cultivating them.
    Super useful, thanks ladies!!!

Sign In to Comment.