Location of GMCP Documentation

Greetings everyone!

I'm looking to get heavily involved in modifying or creating brand new scripts for mudlet.  I am looking for existing documentation on what sorts of things GMCP can be used for.  I have found http://www.ironrealms.com/gmcp-doc but it seems like it's missing things.  For example, I think Char.Afflictions exists but it isn't included in the documentation there.  It could also very well be that I am misunderstanding.  Does anybody have any insight?  Thank you!
Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    http://nexus.ironrealms.com is the primary source for GMCP documentation these days!
  • Aha!  Tecton, you are amazing!  <3
  • The official documentation is still missing some information. I tried to document additional things on my GitHub page https://github.com/keneanung/GMCPAdditions
  • Did you message Mak, Nicola, or Cellorran about what is missing? 

If not, you should!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Not specifically, mainly because this list is around for quite some time and was linked here quite often, so I'm sure they saw it online
  • Another question for this, I've been working on modifying existing scripts and I want to add code that will give me the amount of Devotion I currently have.  It says in the documentation under Char.Vitals that Devotion is an additional key, so I thought I should be able to use it, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to display any data yet.  I've tried calling it many different ways including, gmcp.Char.Vitals.devotion, gmcp.Char.Vitals.Priest.devotion, I've tried devotionmax and devotion mirroring how HP works... does anybody have any ideas?
  • Devotion and all the other additional keys listed there are all under Char.Vitals.charstats.
  • edited October 2016
    ^ Yeah, it's under gmcp.Char.Vitals.charstats. Figure out which entry it is(for instance, my Charstats as a Bard looks like {  "Bleed: 55",  "Rage: 7",  "Stance: None",  "Voice: Yes"} Bleed is the first entry for me, so to read it as a number into a variable, I could do(the bold stuff is what you'd change):
    bleed = tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.charstats[1]:match("Bleed: (%d+)"))

• Aaah okay, thank you!  That clears up a lot of confusion.  It wasn't clear to me that charstats contained the class specific information as well.  I have much to learn  B)
  • edited October 2016
    for k,v in pairs(gmcp.Char.Vitals.charstats) do <br>	torinn[string.match(v,"([a-zA-Z0-9]+):")] = string.match(v,": ([a-zA-Z0-9]+)$")) <br>end<br><br>
    In case you needed help accessing the stuff, that would store each charstat in the torrin namespace. You could grab devotion by using
    torrin.Devotion
    after that function ran.

Didn't see that it had already been explained.  Mabad:#