Need Customization Done, Will Pay!

Good Evening,
     I have two artied Scimitar's, an artied Bastard Sword and an Artied Longsword. I am looking to get all this customized. I don't have a customization bone in my body. I am willing to pay 20 credits per a good idea. 100 credits if I choose your description that I want. Tie the swords to "Evil" colors and Mhaldorianish swords.

I paid someone 100 credits to do this for me. I really liked it. Use it as an idea starter!

Appearance: Abaddon, Crimson Blade of Malevolence OR Abaddon, Scarlet Blade of Malevolence

Examine: This rapier has been tempered and crafted to perfection, with a marbled red hue that gleams with a fine sheen. It has been forged to a sharp but lethal edge, with its blade having been wrought to hold a vivid lustre. The exact hues shift fludily from a orange to a shimmering ruby red, at the slightest provocation of light. Threads of bright gold wind their way down the tapering length, depicting the seven truths of evil in precise Mhaldorian scripture. Fashioned from a darkened metal tinged with a coppery red, the slender crosspiece interrupts the sweeping line of the blade and grip. The entire hilt, made of the same metal, is wreathed in a protective ring guard comprising riotous swirls of blackened filigree that lick up and around the crossguard to the pommel. The grip itself is bound with a fine metallic mesh over cured leather, to ensure a secure grasp for the wielder. Providing a perfect counterbalance to the blade, the pommel is a flawless sphere of ruby, its lucid depths glowing with an inner light.

Drop: stuff

please email me @ mikewilli22@gmail.com if you are interested in taking my credits! Please email me before you start so I can allocate my credits correctly!

@Trey  - I heard this is right up your alley!

Comments

• edited July 2016
    I'll maybe take a stab at it when I'm not dead on my feet from tiredness. Besides blade types, do you have any preferences for differentiation in the weapons, or would you prefer a single overarching theme tied to the one you posted?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• No requirements, no thoughts, no preferences. Like I said I just want something badass
  • I can give it a try as well - I'll hit you up when I get around to a pc sometime within the next day or so
  • Oh, do you want any specific name, or more generic?

It will annoy Trey to no end if you want a name, of course.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Where you actually allowed to use Abaddon? Just curious.
  • I currently have 10 people working on these designs. If you have not sent me an email already. I will not be able to afford your work!!! 

@Sarathai
    I like named swords but generic won't bother me either. Trey will have to suck it up!
  • Tahquil said:
    Where you actually allowed to use Abaddon? Just curious.
    I never tried. I switched back to monk before that got approved.