Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Upcoming combat changes

AesgarAesgar Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
Just wanted to hear ideas on what you are expecting the upcoming combat changes to be.

I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?

Comments

  • KalitheaKalithea Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rap battles.

    FinkleRohaiNylianBleak
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,195 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aesgar said:
    I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?
    Given the mention of temporary PVE paragons, on top of the fact that we already have battlerage, I'd expect some sort of goal-based system where doing "soandso" quests or garnering "soandso" currency or gaining "soandso" favour with a particular person or faction will allow people go gain buffs for a time.

    And... vampires. I wanna kill vampires.
    Huh. Neat.
  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Ahmet said:
    Aesgar said:
    I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?
    Given the mention of temporary PVE paragons, on top of the fact that we already have battlerage, I'd expect some sort of goal-based system where doing "soandso" quests or garnering "soandso" currency or gaining "soandso" favour with a particular person or faction will allow people go gain buffs for a time.

    And... vampires. I wanna kill vampires.
    This guy was pretty spot on for his prediction, eh?

  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,195 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Borran said:
    Ahmet said:
    Aesgar said:
    I'm assuming it will be a similar system to battlerage, momentum based abilities. But I don't really know. What would you like them to be?
    Given the mention of temporary PVE paragons, on top of the fact that we already have battlerage, I'd expect some sort of goal-based system where doing "soandso" quests or garnering "soandso" currency or gaining "soandso" favour with a particular person or faction will allow people go gain buffs for a time.

    And... vampires. I wanna kill vampires.
    This guy was pretty spot on for his prediction, eh?
    :)

    We're still waiting on the temporary paragons though. We'll see.
    Huh. Neat.
    Aesgar
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 1,480 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kalithea said:
    Rap battles.

    image
Sign In to Comment.