(Mudlet) - Simple Antitheft

Howdy.

With the influx of new players, I thought others might find this useful.

Simple Antitheft for Mudlet

usage:

ggfp - Gets all gold from pack.

g##### - Gets specific gold from pack. (g1000 etc)

pgip - Puts all gold in pack.

p##### - Puts specific gold into pack. (p1000 etc)

buy thing - Gets gold from pack, buys thing, puts gold in pack. (Thanks @Austere)

Features:

• Will reflexively put gold in pack unless you send it through an above alias. It will also warn you that this happened.
  • Will pick up gold and put in pack from denizens that you have slain.
  • Any gold you pick up will be reflexively put into your pack.
  • Pack container can be configured through Scripts - Simple Antitheft - Settings (modify container in table antitheft)

NOTE

This is not a replacement for vigilance. Be aware of what you are doing and don't afk in public. I also am not liable for any gold lost due to script failure :surprised: 

Download: https://github.com/jtokarchuk/AchaeaScripts/blob/master/Simple Antitheft/Simple Antitheft.zip?raw=true

Enjoy.

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Might I suggest a "buy" alias as well? 

^buy (.*) $

send("get gold from pack")
    send("BuY "..matches[2])--case doesn't really matter.  Just a habit. 

This will allow you to buy things, as well as use a command separator to give gold: buy;give 2000 gold to austere
  • Austere said:
    Might I suggest a "buy" alias as well? 

^buy (.*) $

send("get gold from pack")
    send("BuY "..matches[2])--case doesn't really matter.  Just a habit. 

This will allow you to buy things, as well as use a command separator to give gold: buy;give 2000 gold to austere
    done and snuck in under edit deadline!
  • The link in this seems to have expired. Does anyone have another link, or something that does a similar thing?
  • This had been lost in something that happened in my Github. Looking to recover. 
  • edited January 2020
    Did you ever find the file for this?
    Aesi said:
    This had been lost in something that happened in my Github. Looking to recover.