Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

State of the class?

ZarhanZarhan Posts: 9Member
Having always loved the idea of the class, and originally tried it when it was first released I've been wondering how it fairs right now. How is the class in the grand scheme of things for pking?

Comments

  • KietKiet Posts: 2,149Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Really good, but likely to get yet another rework soon. Might be minor, though! Or maybe nothing will happen.
  • ZarhanZarhan Posts: 9Member
    is it beyond the whole spam sanguine go for bleed like in the past?
  • DrotDrot Posts: 56Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Zarhan said:
    is it beyond the whole spam sanguine go for bleed like in the past?

    That's what I did, sure was nice. I was spoiled now I can't do shit with any other class. I left alchemist not because it wasn't good, but because formulation is a drag. It is a fun class, and you can also go for a lock if you use your truewracks well. Sanguine is not the only strategy by far.
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,069Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    No one is going to tell you alchemist isn't strong. 
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoPosts: 1,906Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited December 2015
    Dochitha said:
    No one is going to tell you alchemist isn't strong. 
    I promise, I will never die...





  • XinnaXinna Posts: 691Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Alchemist is a solid truelock class and can also go for choleric damage kill or aurify.

    I doubt it's going to be reworked -again-, but I could be wrong. More likely to get minor nerfs.
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,149Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xinna said:
    Alchemist is a solid truelock class and can also go for choleric damage kill or aurify.

    I doubt it's going to be reworked -again-, but I could be wrong. More likely to get minor nerfs.
    I'd classify your suggested changes to para a rework, even if minor!
  • XinnaXinna Posts: 691Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I guess. To me, that's not a rework.

    Those weren't even classleaded anyway though.
Sign In to Comment.