Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The Targossian

TibithaTibitha Member Posts: 742 @@ - Legendary Achaean
edited September 2015 in The Blank Canvas
Clearly I have way too much time on my hands.

(This is getting a new thread because I have no idea where else to put it. Subscribe today!)

Edit: Wow, my magazine background is exactly the same colour as the forum background...



@Halos @Kasya @Quisse
SynbiosQuisseSiduriSarathaiKasyaPraxidesVithincusSyriHalosJhaeliRohaiAitoxJadysKeiHavynAchillesMelodieTrillianaTrevizeAnedhelKyrraDraekarMorthifAchimrstTahquilBluefSilvarienKakotasShirszaeBlujixapugNaverreSarapisBreanSaevaGamdenAereidhnaEthoasLothienXenonShimiAesiSethArieteTristynAdaeleJeslynElazarCarmellTessa
«1

Comments

  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,392 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nice. Reminds me of those old mock Achaea magazine covers that were posted in the old days. Good to see you continuing the tradition, @Tibitha!

    QuisseTrilliana
  • QuisseQuisse Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Oh and you know @Aodfionn will want to see this! <3
    Aodfionn
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,011 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Since I don't warrant front page news, I hope that I at least make it into the classified ads. .
    HalosKasyaQuisse
  • KasyaKasya TennesseeMember Posts: 657 @ - Epic Achaean
    Kasyagate so overrated. 
    SyriBreanLothien
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,011 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Austere said:
    Since I don't warrant front page news, I hope that I at least make it into the classified ads. .

    I'll make you the cover model next time!
    NEW FIERY JUDICATOR
    Does He Exist?
    Euro Players Deny Existence
    Euro players?  What are those?  
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,200 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lol'd. also, obligatory dayum, Quisse
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

    (The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"


    Quisse
  • DraekarDraekar Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I love it @Tibitha ;

    Every single headline is a great in-joke in Targossas at the moment, and I love the detail on the barcode too.

    I am reserving judgment on Quisse though, we need to see that face first!
    HalosTibitha
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,392 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Draekar said:

    I am reserving judgment on Quisse though, we need to see that face first!

    I'd say more, but I [SCRUBBED BY ORDER OF LUMINAI PROTOCOL CODE 'CENA']

    DraekarTibithaAereidhnaQuisse
  • SilvarienSilvarien Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 2015
    @Tibitha : I wonder if I'll get in someday. I hope it's not an article about 10 new exciting ways to cook a little snow-white dove.
    SiduriTibithaAereidhna
  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,389 Achaean staff
    Awesome!
    TibithaAdaele
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,392 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Synbios said:
    Draekar said:

    I am reserving judgment on Quisse though, we need to see that face first!

    I'd say more, but I [SCRUBBED BY ORDER OF LUMINAI PROTOCOL CODE 'CENA']

    You try get her to pose for a shoot. I had to work with what I could get. 
    Well, I [SCRUBBED BY ORDER OF LUMINAI PROTOCOL CODE 'MAHON']

    What the foozle, Luminai! Why does everything I say get the [DATA EXPUNGED] treatment?

    SiduriAereidhna
  • SiduriSiduri Member Posts: 1,401 @ - Epic Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Tibitha said:
    Synbios said:
    Draekar said:

    I am reserving judgment on Quisse though, we need to see that face first!

    I'd say more, but I [SCRUBBED BY ORDER OF LUMINAI PROTOCOL CODE 'CENA']

    You try get her to pose for a shoot. I had to work with what I could get. 
    Well, I [SCRUBBED BY ORDER OF LUMINAI PROTOCOL CODE 'MAHON']

    What the foozle, Luminai! Why does everything I say get the [DATA EXPUNGED] treatment?
    I'll tell you why: [REDACTED WITH THE 'NISHNATOBA' CIPHER, CLEARANCE GOLD-OMEGA NECESSARY FOR PART 1 OF THE KEY]

    image
    SynbiosAereidhnaTrilliana
  • SiduriSiduri Member Posts: 1,401 @ - Epic Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    If only your House Hall was as secure as your forum posts.

    :pleased:
    It kind of is. I mean, you guys sticked to the novice corridor. @Kilyne didn't have any knowledge of 70% of the place.

    image
    DraekarSynbiosAereidhna
  • GoggoGoggo Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    The moment you don't get any Targossian in-joke  - Guess I've been away for quite some time now 

  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,209 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Tibitha this is amazing work! So well done!

    Cracked me up.
    Tibitha
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,357 @ - Epic Achaean
    Goggo said:
    The moment you don't get any Targossian in-joke  - Guess I've been away for quite some time now 
    You could always just play again?
    SiduriAesiAchillesHalos
  • KasyaKasya TennesseeMember Posts: 657 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited September 2015
    You know, Kasya would avoid this thing ICly, but I really want it OOCly. :open_mouth: 
    AesiSiduri
  • SiduriSiduri Member Posts: 1,401 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited September 2015
    Kasya said:
    You know, Kasya would avoid this thing ICly, but I really want it OOCly. :open_mouth: 
    Honestly, when I read the headlines, my first thought was: "Okay, who leaked!?"
    Then realized I had chatted to Tibs about my conundrum on Skype :P

    image
    TibithaKasya
  • TibithaTibitha Member Posts: 742 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 2015
    I kept it vague!! :awesome: 
    SiduriKasya
  • ArieteAriete Member Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I think I would actually read that...
    Tibitha
  • AdetAdet Member Posts: 273 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    This inspired me to log back in after [some] months of dormancy.  Good work!
    TibithaTesha
  • TibithaTibitha Member Posts: 742 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh, forgot to tag @Austere, duh.
    Austere
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,011 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Oh, forgot to tag @Austere, duh.
    I go troll for just a second last night before sleeping and this is how I end up! Those darn sketch artist hanging around Rally Point.  

    Though I must say. ..handsome. Very nicely done,  @Tibitha. You could probably get more than 380gp for this issue! 
    Tibitha
  • JadysJadys Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 2015
    Austere said:
    Tibitha said:
    Oh, forgot to tag @Austere, duh.
    I go troll for just a second last night before sleeping and this is how I end up! Those darn sketch artist hanging around Rally Point.  

    Though I must say. ..handsome. Very nicely done,  @Tibitha. You could probably get more than 380gp for this issue! 
    At least you didn't go bug for that second.  ;)
    AustereAshelynne
«1
Sign In to Comment.