• edited November 2012
  • Flat mate piss you off?

Step 1 : Open that stupid bloody magikarp thingo
    Step 2 : Turn it up loud
    Step 3 : Lock door
    Step 4 : Go away for the weekend
  • @Delphinus Lmao, laughing so hard.

Also the second comment on Cooper's link:

It would be easy, quite easy, to get swept up in the media masses who are desperately pining for "Splash attack," Ash's cinematic swan song and Sirschmoopy's second "Pokemon" film, to be a slice of cinematic paradise worthy of all the pre-opening Oscar surrounding Ash's turn as Red.

The good news is that the awards hype is warranted...Ash doesn't so much burst from Red's shadow as he simply and beautifully and maniacally reinvents the pokemon trainer as a psychologically tortured pokemon master, that is society's most dangerous type of criminal...the type of criminal who makes you compromise your own values in order to even have a hope of defeating him.

Ash's performance is a little bit prancing and preening, a whole lot menacing and taunting. Ash would have undoubtedly cast himself into the Hollywood stratosphere with this performance, especially coming on the heels of such diverse work as "Goldeen loves guitar," "Pikachu on acid" and "PokeAwesome." The simple fact that Ashr can, unbelievably, make you forget his tragic death with this performance is even more haunting as you leave your computer and reflect on the performance.

In other words, five stars is a given. An Oscar award, while a bit more of a stretch, is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.
    Yes, Ash really is that good in "Splash attack"
    Indeed, Sirchmoopy's second visit to Kanto is as intense, exhilarating and intelligent as his first with "Kakuna, Harden." "Splash attack" is even more relentless in the psychological warfare that is unleashed before your very eyes.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    -.- Sharktopus. Just saw that on TV yesterday.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Tvistor: I hate
    Tvistor: how it doesn't add up
    Tvistor: to 100%
    Tvistor: I know they were trying to be emphatic
    Tvistor: but
    Tvistor: he'd be remembered as
    Tvistor: 'that guy that can't do maths'

Antidas: it does dude
    Antidas: 10% luck
    Antidas: 20% skill

Tvistor: no
    Tvistor: because then he adds

Antidas: 15% concentrated power of will
    Antidas: thats

Tvistor: another 100%

Antidas: oh
    Antidas: ok fair enough
    @Shahai: That girl deserves to be eaten by Sharktopus for contributing to that movie.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• <---Proud owner of Sharktopus

• <---Totally didn't know that it was a real thing to be owned. Thought it was just another troll image.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Jhaeli Another topshelf Sci-Fi Channel original! Excuse me, I think it is SyFy Channel now, the "y's" make it edgier
  • @Vayne Supposedly "syfy" is also Polish slang for syphilis, so there's a range of interpretations depending on how you feel about their programming.

Don't remember if I ever saw Sharktopus, but Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus was pretty great.
  • I also own Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep. Arguably worse cgi than sharktopus.

I'd rather look at Cooper's pics here than watch those awful monster movies.

Erm, on second thought..

No want both, kthx.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• EldEld
    edited November 2012
    Sherazad said:

Erm, on second thought..

No, want both, kthx.
    You're welcome.
  • Vayne said:
    @Jhaeli Another topshelf Sci-Fi Channel original! Excuse me, I think it is SyFy Channel now, the "y's" make it edgier
    I think it was because they couldn't actually coin "SciFi" as it's an actual genre.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    Tvistor said:
    Tvistor: I hate
    Tvistor: how it doesn't add up
    Tvistor: to 100%
    Tvistor: I know they were trying to be emphatic
    Tvistor: but
    Tvistor: he'd be remembered as
    Tvistor: 'that guy that can't do maths'

Antidas: it does dude
    Antidas: 10% luck
    Antidas: 20% skill

Tvistor: no
    Tvistor: because then he adds

Antidas: 15% concentrated power of will
    Antidas: thats

Tvistor: another 100%

Antidas: oh
    Antidas: ok fair enough
    I lol'd so hard and then I got the song stuck in my head, damn you, @Antidas
  • Shahai said:
    It is worth noting that the cover of this movie has about 10x better graphics than the movie itself.

• So it's like Achaea?
  • Sherazad said:

Erm, on second thought..

No want both, kthx.
    I stopped reading at your first line, +ego.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tvistor -you for making me have to go listen to a shit song.
  • You are obtuse.