My Website

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited October 2012 in Tech Support
I just wanted to remind everyone that my website http://mosr.webs.com/ is a repository for my scripts. It also has what I am currently working on and what's next. Right now, there's nothing next. It also has a basic RegEx tutorial (which I plan on updating tonight when I get out of work, because it needs it), ebook conversions of the Achaean lore (the rest of which are on my to-do list), and newly added is the lua table tutorial. 

One thing on my to-do list in terms of scripting is to make my elixlist script show concoctions vs alchemy side by side instead of all linear. Would make viewing it much easier for those on smaller monitors.

I may have a slew of new scripts to post up before long, it just depends on whether or not I finish the polishing that is required.

Also, I'm sorry for making new threads in pretty much every section here in the tech support forum. 
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• It might be nice to know what client your scripts are for. :)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Arilles: If you would have bothered to at least look, you would have noticed two big headlines. The top one saying "Mudlet", the other saying "Zmud"
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I did, I meant to say in your first post, figure more people might be drawn that way. Sorry.
  • SHEESH MOSR HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP.

Help me build a pro 92+% accurate limb counter please.
  • Peak said:
    SHEESH MOSR HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP.

Help me build a pro 92+% accurate limb counter please.
    Coding the actual limb counter is pretty simple. If you want a GUI limbcounter you can take a look at Dorn's public Blademaster limb counter which will give you a great platform to work from, including setting limbhealth based off assess. I imagine putting something on the prompt would be a bit more difficult.

The tough part (to my knowledge) is getting the data for how many hits it will take to break a limb depending on the damage of your weapons and the target's limbhealth. This information may be available somewhere, but I don't know.
    @Maht is pretty much right on. I don't have the limb damage formulas. So unless you've got those, @Peak, I really can't do much.
    If you come across a script on my website that doesn't like to import properly, send me a message and let me know which one. There are still a few on there that are linked to freewebs and freewebs has a nasty habit of stripping some vital xml formatting.
    I'm having some issues with the GMCP targeter, so I'm going to move onto the forger and other things and come back to it later.
  • @Jonathin
    Hey, I've been having trouble with your elixlist script. When I try to use it via the alias, it will not report the summary and will instead echo
    Concoction     Sips   Vials
    ---------------------------
    continuously after every command that I input until I uninstall it or disable it.
    Yeah, everyone is having that problem. Something broke it. It's on my to-do list somewhere.