Converting the converted

MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
edited October 2012 in The Scarlattan Theatre
So, anyone who has been paying attention will notice that the seas and the Nerai, in general, have been decently busy. Unfortunately, a lot of this can't be posted due to the sensitive nature of things and keeping things IC that need to stay there. However, today a good bit of fun actually happened in front of a non-Nereian, and with that in mind, I decided this log should be able to be shared without any real issue. Always remember to keep things you find out OOC to OOC only, of course!

Background: Noristae, on board The Celestial Wind, was sailing in the Caspiite Reaches and was attacked by a Caspiite citadel, and boarded. She was slain, and her crew forcibly converted. We were dealing with a few other issues at the same time, but Inuad and I went out to her ship, which had been docked at Valho Coast after she resurrected and ship returned.

Enjoy the log, and hopefully you can see why some of us are so excited with our roleplay recently! The link is just a taste of things, of course. :)

Warning: The log is a bit long, and edited for unnecessary comments as much as possible. I also didn't include most clan/Order commentary, for obvious reasons!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    There are some really key quotes in there that I'm -still- giggling over, and its 4 in the morning.  :P
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby