Make Classleads Read-able Outside of Game Somehow

Not sure if this would be a huge pain in the ass or something relatively simple but...

I would love to have the option to read the CLASSLEADS outside of the game in a browser much like I can do with board posts and messages.

Comments

• Sounds like a good idea, could make it so that we can't make classleads from it but so that we can read them. It would make looking through them easier.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    As someone bored at work and unable to login to read these things until I'm home, I approve!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The entire system might be hard to implement, but a read-only version should be a fairly simple and awesome idea.
  • ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    Ernam said:
    The entire system might be hard to implement, but a read-only version should be a fairly simple and awesome idea.
    That's what I'm hoping - and read only would be perfect.
  • Given how classleads work, they'd do well with an HTML-based interface both for reading and writing. I mean, the classleads themselves are practically HTML forms awkwardly fit into a MUD-friendly version.
  • I'd like a way to read past classleads too so you can see what changes have already been tried.
  • Shiro said:
    I'd like a way to read past classleads too so you can see what changes have already been tried.
    There are things that were rejected in past classleads that were approved later on.

A lot of that is probably just due to exposure of the problem/etc though. I classleaded numbness being too strong for group combat last fall and it got rejected. This round, multiple people CL'd numbness and it got approved.  Similar to how during last CL round, nobody even knew Sylvans were hellishly overpowered because noone decent was playing a Sylvan. And now there's like 18 viridian classleads calling for nerf.

• +1, do want.