Katzchen's Knighting Ceremony

http://pastebin.com/J6x9Abxv

I think Orchist wrote this ceremony, it was used in the past. Very well written I thought, and an awesome moment for me, and for Katz. :)

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Hey neat. Me and @Batista wrote that ceremony like 5 years ago now but it is different here and there. Didn't know it survived.

Congrats though!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    If that really was yours and Batista's work, I believe it, I can see his touch in it. I really liked the ceremony, especially the effects, but then I like shiny things.

Congratulations, as well.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited May 2013
    I love it a lot. Too bad I was not able to attend it!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Congratulations :)

I'm sorry I didnt make it, I got the word at 3am, I was actually asleep for once :/ but congrats!! Very happy for you.

Don't forget, thank you to the High Lord too
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Mishgul said:

Hey neat. Me and @Batista wrote that ceremony like 5 years ago now but it is different here and there. Didn't know it survived.

Congrats though!

Ah, so you two are the ones. I love it!

And yes, a huge thank you to @Arador, @Vadimuses, @Xenomorph, @Rakon, @Orchist, @Titonus, and many others who helped Katz earn this, and have helped shape her character since she joined Mhaldor. :)

• XerXer Langley
    Dammit, I slept through it too D: Congrats though Katzchen!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • It was excellent. Well done to @Vadimuses for a great delivery and to you for reaching Knight! I am going on holiday now.

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    I too, was impressed with the whole ceremony. Good job!

• Batistas work as I was told, not mine! I think it was amazing as well.
  • Congratulations!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    First Maldaathi knighting ceremony in centuries, and it goes to a female!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

She's a brother now.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Ruth said:
    First Maldaathi knighting ceremony in centuries, and it goes to a female!
    I assume I'm just being overly literal and "centuries" here just means "a long time". @Arador's and @Trey's were both relatively recent, right?
    Arador's been a knight for a few centuries. I think the most recent have been Trey, Khalaz, Rakon, Firey and mine. 

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Odd, I could've sworn Arador was a squire at least within Eld's lifetime. But then, I also didn't realize either he or Trey were as old as they are, so what do I know.
    Yeah, Trey's was the last, about 25 IG years ago. Not sure about before that. :)

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Tiamat (April/MayISH 2011) and Khalaz (he was either right after or before Tiamat, can't remember), then Trey (fall 2011 or early 2012).

If my memory serves me right it had been about 40 -IC- years since someone had been knighted before Tiamat/Khalaz were.

EXCEPT THAT E NAMED KID THAT WAS LIKE 24. I DON'T COUNT HIM. HE WENT DORMANT RIGHT AWAY AND NEVER LOGGED BACK IN. He was sometime before Tiamat/Khalaz - before I went Maldaathi the first time.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    Esrian.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Yeah Arador was Knighted in 2005 iirc. Will have to check the log to be sure.

Hataru said:
    Tiamat (April/MayISH 2011) and Khalaz (he was either right after or before Tiamat, can't remember), then Trey (fall 2011 or early 2012).

If my memory serves me right it had been about 40 -IC- years since someone had been knighted before Tiamat/Khalaz were.

EXCEPT THAT E NAMED KID THAT WAS LIKE 24. I DON'T COUNT HIM. HE WENT DORMANT RIGHT AWAY AND NEVER LOGGED BACK IN. He was sometime before Tiamat/Khalaz - before I went Maldaathi the first time.
    Trey was knighted not long after Katz joined, and that was when she was 28, so about mid 2012.

Which reminds me. All the Maldaathi knights are old as dirt. Katz the only one under 200 D:

• Actually, we were all very young. The grief we get from Squires make us old before our time.

Arador said:
    Actually, we were all very young. The grief we get from Squires make us old before our time.
    Spoken like an old bastard.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Congratulations, Katzchen!!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• So sad I missed it, but awesome going. You certainly put the effort in to earn it.
  • I didn't write it. I was just the last person with an active copy of it. Good thing I went back active when I did! I wish I had been there. Congrats SIR! Lol
  • I don't have even the faintest recollection of what my knighting ceremony was in the Infernal Knights. Needless to say, it was likely extremely simple and downright horrible and disrespectful by modern standards. That's the beauty of Achaea. The players will always find something to improve. What Carmain and Batista did for the ceremony was revolutionary. Makes the ceremony I gave Carm look like smacked ass.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
    You knighting me was the proudest moment of my text existence

-

As drawn by Shayde