Bal/Eq Timings [Nexus]

edited February 2021 in Tech Support
Small additions that append how long it takes for you to regain balance or equilibrium to the bal/eq back lines.

Just import it and type in 'load timing' to get it started.

If you've gagged and replaced those lines with something else, it should be relatively easy to adopt the logic for getting time elapsed into your line replacement.

ETA: I'll figure out something better for posting multiple things instead of new threads later. I'm tired and this is easy to default to. Also, I don't know if these can be deleted.

And here's the Github link to download. Thanks for reminding me.

Comments

• Wait so did you make a huge table for every ability / effect and then add on multipliers for like the 10-15 things that affect balance times?  That's a lotta work.
  • Pretty sure he just checks gmcp to see when you lose balance, and then echos the time difference when you regain bal.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• edited February 2021
    Yeah, I grab the stamp for the first instance of balance loss in GMCP and take the time difference when you regain bal. Append the number to the end of however you're displaying balance regain. Or log it somewhere.

Just has extra checks for first instance of balance loss and have the regain bal trigger reset the checks because, if you're queueing, GMCP doesn't go:
    (action) off bal -> (You have recovered balance on all limbs.) on bal -> (action) off bal.

It just goes: (action) off bal -> (You have recovered balance on all limbs.) (action) off bal.