Battle for Azeroth

1235»

Comments

• Pyori said:
    Holstein said:
    Im coming back to WoW after a while (shortly after BfA released). Got a few 120’s, two horde and an alliance. Druid/Warlock horde, Priest alliance. Any other recent returners that want to get together and play?
    Druid and Lock are both really good right now, for most specs. Priest is okay, but there's a lot of them rn because of how broken Shadow is.
    It was all about Disc Priest when I was playing last. The DPS/HPS you could get was great.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • Holstein said:
    Pyori said:
    Holstein said:
    Im coming back to WoW after a while (shortly after BfA released). Got a few 120’s, two horde and an alliance. Druid/Warlock horde, Priest alliance. Any other recent returners that want to get together and play?
    Druid and Lock are both really good right now, for most specs. Priest is okay, but there's a lot of them rn because of how broken Shadow is.
    It was all about Disc Priest when I was playing last. The DPS/HPS you could get was great.
    Disc is okay. But for progression I think all other healers (except Monk) are favoured. Disc is also horrific to play in pugs, and I think it struggles hard at higher level Mythic+ (still decent, but requires a lot more work and planning).

• Pyori said:
    Disc is okay. But for progression I think all other healers (except Monk) are favoured. Disc is also horrific to play in pugs, and I think it struggles hard at higher level Mythic+ (still decent, but requires a lot more work and planning).
    Disc def relies on your team knowing what they are doing since there aren't many "oh shit" panic heals when your mage and rogue decide to pull a bunch of aggro.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • As an almost pre-Mythic BiS frost mage I can confirm to pulling stupid amounts of threat. Especially during skittish weeks.

• Just a heads up to anyone that knows someone looking to get into WoW, or if you want another account for some reason. The complete collection, including BFA is on sale for $39.99 and includes 30 days game time.
    sipSh.."
  • Anyone playing this currently. Thinking about getting back into WoW once my new computer parts arrive
  • Going to shamelessly plug the better MMO, FFXIV. Nicer community, better story, and it isn't BFA, which is a huge plus.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost.