Newb Alchie Q's

Is there a way for my homunculus to not suck ass and disapoof every time I starburst/die? Kinda sucks to have to run alllll the way back to lab to cultivate/germinate again any time I wanna go pk. Most classes just falcon recall/resummon ents and go. Alchie can't do that. Am I missing something, outside of 'Don't die'?

Comments

• Can you cultivate after germinate and then germinate again when you burst? (No idea lol)

• You can carry as many nuclei as you want, so you can make a couple dozen and then only need to go back to a lab when they decay (they last 2 months if I remember right).
  • You can cultivate up to like 4-5 nuclei a day and germinate anywhere. Just get used to cultivating your limit every day (they decay at like 5 months or so).
  • This is the first I've heard of there being a limit. I just cultivated more than 100 nuclei in one sitting to confirm it, it seems to only be limited by how long you want to spend cultivating them.
  • There definitely isn't a cultivate limit.
  • Armali said:
    You can cultivate up to like 4-5 nuclei a day and germinate anywhere. Just get used to cultivating your limit every day (they decay at like 5 months or so).

Sena said:
    This is the first I've heard of there being a limit. I just cultivated more than 100 nuclei in one sitting to confirm it, it seems to only be limited by how long you want to spend cultivating them.
    Super useful, thanks ladies!!!

• Okay, I cultivated a nucleus while chillin with a group during a lull in a skirmish. I germinsted it too. I don't know how old this forum is but that's my addition