Ask Your Producers - With Makarios, Nicola, and Tecton! (PT 3)

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Rino's up."
Scaredy Cat Rino, Slayer of Vermin says, ""Do you think we can change the automatic walkto function which does not cross dangerous areas?"
Scaredy Cat Rino, Slayer of Vermin says, "I met newer adventurers who complaint that they died from wt."

Nicola says, "If there are specific problems that newbies are encountering, we'd like to hear about them and we'll definitely take a look."

Nicola says, "Issues, or an email is a good avenue for that."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "Likely not, it's already a pretty computationally complex system, if we were to check every room and area that the person traverses, would add a lot of overhead/lag."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "But as Nicola said, if newbies are getting troubled by particular creatures, let us know and we'll try to lessen the issues."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Sunny's up."
Sunny says in a low, gutteral voice, "Greetings, and thank you. With the recent changes to gold, are lodes going to be made more abundant to try and make some of the commodity prices a bit more fair?"

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "We're constantly monitoring commodity generation/demand, so the generation will almost always be where we want it to be (or will get there after a few days of evening out)."

Eji says in a deep rumbling voice, "What is the highest level possible do they ever end?"

Nicola smiles and says, "No end in sight!"

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Merda's up."
Merda says with an exotic accent, "You've said a few times that "this isn't your highest priority", so I wanted to ask: What is your highest priority?"

Makarios, the Meticulous says, "Unfortunately, that'd step into spoiler teritory."

Nicola says to Merda, "That changes day by day, this afternoon it was wrapping up the Collections preparation."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "We released a post at the beginning of the year outlining many of our big projects on the cards for 2016."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "If you check the forums, you'll be able to find it!"

Nicola says, "Refilling my glass of wine."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Kaiu's turn for a question."
Kaiu Silvertongue Obuun's breath sizzles as she says, "Is there any thought to adding more races, like hanflings, or any others?"
Kaiu Silvertongue Obuun's breath sizzles as she says, "Halflings."

Nicola says, "We're always thinking about adding more races. Although the idea of mermaids flopping along the Prelatorian Highway makes me laugh."

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Sarathai was unable to make it, but he messaged me this question asked to Tecton. What's the story with the 'Stamp of Rejection'? Is it a weapon? Or just a text flavored item?"

Nicola hides behind Makarios.

Tecton brings the rejection stamp crashing down on Patroklos's torso.

Makarios wipes the back of His hand across His head in relief as He mutters, "Whew."

Tecton the Terraformer says, "Answer your question?"

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "Sure does!"

Smirking confidently, Nicola and Makarios casually bump fists.

Patroklos, Puia Kaitiesa's breath scorches the air as he says, "With that, that's all the questions asked."

Nicola smiles and says, "Thanks very much for showing up, folks."